not getting email notifications again

There are 2 seperate issues here. Email notification was down for everyone for a period of time over the weekend but I was able to fix that. AOL on the other hand keeps blocking us out. I have spent hours on the phone with them, they fix it and it works for a while, then they do it again. Quite frankly I don't have time to fight with them if they are just going to keep doing this. I will try to look into it more in the next day or two.

I'm going to contact AOL AGAIN. What is the actual address that is being blocked...wdwinfo.com?
Thanks.

I just filed a compaint with the aol administators - the tech support guy was useless - I mean for crying outloud I know more about puters then he did...

so anyway - if there are other aol useres here with a problem - get live tech support and ***** to them

I haven't gotten any e-mails either. I'm on Compu Serve - which is probably the same as AOL.

they actually come from disboards.com
they know it as

I'm also an AOL (modem) user who's not getting email notifications. It's a shame, because it makes it very difficult to keep up with alot of the discussions I join in on. I really depend on the notifications because I honestly forget the threads I'm involved in. In fact, I haven't posted for about 4 days now based simply on the fact that I'm not getting these emails. I just don't have time to root through all the threads on the different boards most times, unfortunately. Hope they get this back up and running soon.

Originally posted by MiaSRN62
I'm also an AOL (modem) user who's not getting email notifications. It's a shame, because it makes it very difficult to keep up with alot of the discussions I join in on. I really depend on the notifications because I honestly forget the threads I'm involved in. In fact, I haven't posted for about 4 days now based simply on the fact that I'm not getting these emails. I just don't have time to root through all the threads on the different boards most times, unfortunately. Hope they get this back up and running soon.

MiaSRN62

After you log in, click on "User CP" (upper left hand of the screen). All of the threads you have posted to, that have responses since you last logged in, will be shown there. If nothing shows up (because you haven't posted in four days), go to the bottom of the page, lower right, there is a search feature where you can get the threads from as far back as "forever".

HOpe this helps

Ed

If nothing shows up (because you haven't posted in four days), go to the bottom of the page, lower right, there is a search feature where you can get the threads from as far back as "forever".
This does help.....thanks Ed :D

I also haven't gotten any notifications for the last week. But I'm not having any problems with the other foum I belong to. :confused:
I thought it was just me..................HELP!!! I WANT MY E-MAILS BACK

Still not working(e-mail notifications) for 8 days now. I hope AOL gets there act together, and figures out DVC and DIS e-mails are not SPAM!!!!!:mad:

Well, at least now I know why I have not been getting my email notifications. I thought the function was just down but now I find out it is AOL. I have AOL powered by a Verizon DSL line.

I'm not on AOL and am still unable to receive email notification. It's not my internet provider (homewirelessweb) as I called them and they haven't added any new filters for spam mail plus I'm getting all my other email. Would appreciate it if someone from the DIS boards would look into this as I'd really like the notifications back, it makes it so much easier to keep up with the threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter