Not Going June 2011, Going in April 2012!!!

To Close or Not to Close that is the Question?

• Keep it open until June

• Keep it open until we do go

• Close it

Results are only viewable after voting.

shelbys mommy

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone & welcome to my 2nd PTR! For those of you that haven't joined me before let me introduce the crazy cast of Characters!

Me:
Photo0181.jpg

Joni, a 29 (who will be 29 + 1 for this trip) SAHM to 2 princes & 1 tiny princess. My days revolve around my kids & planning our next Disney trip. We have 3 televisions in the house & all 3 stay on Disney pretty much 24/7.

The hubby:
100_2909.jpg

Ben, a 29 (who will be 30 for this trip) dispatcher in the oilfield. He made the comment last trip that he would love to do Disney every year & that was all I needed to hear to start planning the minute we returned home from Disney!

The First Prince:
Photo0311.jpg

Koby, age 10, who celebrated his last birthday at WDW! He was pretty much moody until he received a kiss from Silvermist. Now he is hoping to see her again to get another one! Koby is a 5th grader & plays the trumpet in band.

The Goofy Prince:
Photo0212.jpg

Brady, age 7 (who will be 8 for this trip) who totally loved meeting the characters last trip & got tons of attention with the mohawk! Brady is a 2nd grader & is by far the silliest child I have ever met in my life.

The Tiny Princess:
Photo0248.jpg

Shelby, age 16 months (who will be just a little over 2 yrs old for this trip) & our last trip was her very 1st trip to WDW! She loved the characters, but the rides not so much. She is my pride & joy & just the absolute light of my life.

When: June 11-17, 2011. Now these dates are tentative. I won't know for certain IF or WHEN we are going until tax time, but after a few persuasions, I decided to start my PTR early. This PTR will contain pics from our trip in 2007 & from our trip in June, so I hope you will sit down & enjoy the ride & all the planning from here til we leave!

If you want to read more about our trip, the link is in my signature.

The Dates!!!!
New Shelby Cuteness!
What? Are You Serious? We didn't do THAT?!?!
Well, Guess What Happens When You Clean?!
Beginning of My Mini TR from 2007-Cast of Characters
07 Mini TR-I'M AT DISNEY WORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD!
07 Mini TR-It's the Castle! I am REALLY here!
07 Mini TR-Come on, we have to go meet Mickey!
07 Mini TR-Rest of MK Day 1
07Mini TR-Fort Wilderness Cabins
07 Mini TR-MORE of the Fort Wilderness Cabins!
07 Mini TR-And Even MORE of Fort Wilderness Cabins!
07 Mini TR-Disney-MGM Studios
Prices for Disney 2011
Updated Disney Pricing for 2011!!!!!
07 Mini TR-Ferry Boat Rides
07 Mini TR-Our Very First ADR EVER! Chef Mickey's!
07 Mini TR-Chef Mickey's Pt 2!
Koby's School Picture!
07 Mini TR-Magic Kingdom Day 2
Bow Ideas for Shelby for 2011
Possible ADR's!
The Sweetest Pic
07 Mini TR-Richard Petty Driving Experience
I think Koby & Shelby are ready to go back!
07 Mini TR-We FINALLY Make it to Epcot!
07 Mini TR-We FINALLY Make it to Epcot! Pt 2
07 Mini TR-Animal Kingdom
07 Mini TR-Animal Kingdom Pt 2
07 Mini TR-Bus Rides & PP Pics
Top 10 Highlights from 06/07 Trip!
Top 10 Highlights from Our June Trip!
Update!
Mickey Mail! Thanks BelleTinkMom!!!
Mickey Mail Pics!
Yes, I am a Disney Sap!
Read with your child for a chance to win a free Disney trip!!
SHELBY WAS PICKED!!!!!!!!!
KOBY WAS PICKED TOO!!!!!!!!!
BRADY WAS ALSO PICKED!!!!!
Shelby Dancing to the Imagination Movers
Teaching Shelby Disney Words!
Disney Villian Make Up!!!
Hold Me Mickey!
Our Memories!
Sophia Grace is Here!
Potty Training at 17 months? Yes we are!!!!
What A Weekend!!!!
Shelby's Photo Shoot
More of Shelby's Photo Shoot
Yes! MORE of Shelby's Photo Shoot!
And STILL not done with the photo shoot!!!
AND STILL MORE of Shelby's Photo Shoot!!!!!
The Final Pics of Shelby's Photo Shoot!!!
The Final 2 Pictures from Shelby's Photo Shoot & I Picked the 8x10!
Happy 8th Birthday Brady!
"Ben I Smell Smoke! Oh $#!%!!!!! FIRE!!!!"
Update!!!!!! I am back!!!!!!
Halloween 2010!
199 Days & ANOTHER Update
Update!!!!!! Getting ready for Christmas!!!!
Koby's 1st Band Christmas Concert
Koby's Punch in the Face
180 Days & NO ADR's made! Yes, you heard me right!
Shelby is Gonna Be in a Disney Magazine!!!!!
Another Email from Eyes & Ears Magazine!
My Boys in a Disney Commerical? Possibly so!!!!
Koby & Brady Commercial Update!
Can you stand more Shelby cuteness & getting ready for Christmas?
Goodbye Disney June 2011
Christmas 2010
Poll Posted!!!!
Getting Ready for Shelby's 2nd Birthday ALREADY!!!
Closing soon :( unless there is a disney miracle!
We Are Planning a Trip to WDW!!! Just not in June!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: John is gonna hate me before long. He's gonna be like "That crazy Joni keeps interrupting my computer time!"

Don't worry, I'M the crazy Joni who keeps interrupting his computer time, not you! ;) He's used to me kicking him off the computer randomly. :rotfl: Thank goodness God gave me a sweet and patient husband!

Yay for a PTR! :teeth:

I've seen you around, but you didn't have a current PTR for me to follow, but now you do, so here I am! :yay: Your kids are adorable!

Don't worry, I'M the crazy Joni who keeps interrupting his computer time, not you! ;) He's used to me kicking him off the computer randomly. :rotfl: Thank goodness God gave me a sweet and patient husband!

HAHAHA! Do you get called Crazy Joni too? Actually I am called PB:rotfl:

Yay for a PTR! :teeth:

I've seen you around, but you didn't have a current PTR for me to follow, but now you do, so here I am! :yay: Your kids are adorable!

No I didn't, I was working on my TR that I finished up last week! :welcome: and thanks!

I may go back and read your TR while I'm at work... Yay night shift :rotfl:

Looking forward to reading more, though :teeth: I'm planning a 2011 trip as well, but in November, and I'm going to wait until I get back in October and finish my TR to start that one.

I may go back and read your TR while I'm at work... Yay night shift :rotfl:

Looking forward to reading more, though :teeth: I'm planning a 2011 trip as well, but in November, and I'm going to wait until I get back in October and finish my TR to start that one.

I have all the chapter links posted, so you don't have to search through every post! There are some definite tear jerker moments so I hope you have tissues ready!

I have all the chapter links posted, so you don't have to search through every post! There are some definite tear jerker moments so I hope you have tissues ready!

Awesome :) I love TRs and PTRs that have chapter links posted :lmao: It makes it so much easier, especially when the whole thread is 4598734587234 pages long!

Awesome :) I love TRs and PTRs that have chapter links posted :lmao: It makes it so much easier, especially when the whole thread is 4598734587234 pages long!

:rotfl:My first PTR doesn't have them, I didn't know how to do them when I started. But I plan from here on out to do chapter links. It takes a bit more time, but so worth it!

:rotfl:My first PTR doesn't have them, I didn't know how to do them when I started. But I plan from here on out to do chapter links. It takes a bit more time, but so worth it!

I hadn't started my first (postponed) PTR until after I learned how to do all that, so it just made it easier to keep everything in order. Plus, I like going back and re-reading when I'm bored :lmao:

I thought I was the only one who did that!:lmao:

Nope! I'm actually something of a writer (I can pm you details if you want), so I have a strong tendency to reread anything I write so that I notice errors or hiccups in cadence or whatever and then learn from them.

Nope! I'm actually something of a writer (I can pm you details if you want), so I have a strong tendency to reread anything I write so that I notice errors or hiccups in cadence or whatever and then learn from them.

Yes! Please do! I am always checking for typos that I didn't catch while typing it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter