Not Going June 2011, Going in April 2012!!!

To Close or Not to Close that is the Question?

• Keep it open until June

• Keep it open until we do go

• Close it

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I caved & told Ben that we could skip this summer, even though I really didn't want to. But I told him that we are going in 2013, when Shelby is 3. Me & my crappy math skills failed to realize that she will be 3 in April 2012!!!!! Next year!!!! So now I am happy. When I told Ben about it, he said "that sounds good!!!" So it looks like the week of her birthday we will be at WDW!!! Of course, I have to wait on next year's school schedule & Ben's work schedule to see if we can go that week, but as of now...WE ARE GOING APRIL 7-14, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so exciting! We went in April in 2010 and it was a great time to go! You just might want to check when Easter will be though so if necessary, you can prepare for the crowds.:thumbsup2

Yay! I am so happy for you! :hug: That is the week of my birthday too! Maybe I can convince John to let me come for my birthday and we can meet up! :)

Yay April 2012 sounds great! I was actually wondering why you were saying you had to wait til 2013 for Shelby to do BBB, I thought maybe they changed the age or something! :rotfl: I went in April once with my family a long time ago, it was a fun time to be there!

That is great! :banana: Sometimes (for me) just knowing I have a plan is good enough...even if I have to wait. The waiting doesn't seem so bad! April will also be the Flower and Garden Festival which is so pretty whether you are "into" flowers are not! The topiaries are so cool!!

Hi everyone! Joni asked me to update her PTR and let ya'll know she hasn't forgotten about any of us! She's had a lot going on lately, including the flu going around her house. I have been texting her everyday and she is hoping to be back on the DIS soon. Please hang in there until she gets back! Thanks! :)

Hi Joni. :wave2: Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Madi has been sick since last Tuesday and has been to the dr twice. Went from sore throat to ear infection and two different antibiotics. Luckily, the flu has not hit our house yet.

I'm excited that you can start planning again. :woohoo: I know that the Lafourche Parish School Board calendar is out for the 2011 - 2012 school year. Check their website. I know that spring break will not be the same week as Easter next year. I'm not sure of the exact dates. We went in 2010 when they split up the easter and spring break weeks and the crowds were very low.

That's so exciting! We went in April in 2010 and it was a great time to go! You just might want to check when Easter will be though so if necessary, you can prepare for the crowds.:thumbsup2

Well the dates have changed, but I will update on that soon!

Yay! I am so happy for you! :hug: That is the week of my birthday too! Maybe I can convince John to let me come for my birthday and we can meet up! :)

Hopefully with the new dates we can still meet up!!!

Yay April 2012 sounds great! I was actually wondering why you were saying you had to wait til 2013 for Shelby to do BBB, I thought maybe they changed the age or something! :rotfl: I went in April once with my family a long time ago, it was a fun time to be there!

LOL! My math skills suck!!!!

That is great! :banana: Sometimes (for me) just knowing I have a plan is good enough...even if I have to wait. The waiting doesn't seem so bad! April will also be the Flower and Garden Festival which is so pretty whether you are "into" flowers are not! The topiaries are so cool!!

I am so excited!!!! I am planning already!!!

I'm soooooo happy you have a new date! :cheer2:

Me too!!!!

Hi everyone! Joni asked me to update her PTR and let ya'll know she hasn't forgotten about any of us! She's had a lot going on lately, including the flu going around her house. I have been texting her everyday and she is hoping to be back on the DIS soon. Please hang in there until she gets back! Thanks! :)

Thanks so much Joni!

Hi Joni. :wave2: Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Madi has been sick since last Tuesday and has been to the dr twice. Went from sore throat to ear infection and two different antibiotics. Luckily, the flu has not hit our house yet.

I'm excited that you can start planning again. :woohoo: I know that the Lafourche Parish School Board calendar is out for the 2011 - 2012 school year. Check their website. I know that spring break will not be the same week as Easter next year. I'm not sure of the exact dates. We went in 2010 when they split up the easter and spring break weeks and the crowds were very low.

We are finally feeling better!!!

I found the calendar yesterday & the dates we are going are April 21-28, 2012. I HATE that they separated Easter from Spring Break! But it's so nice to hear the crowds are low!

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
001-2.jpg

Yes, it is official!!!!! Well as official as it can get without booking lol. But we have agreed to go back on those dates. Stupid school board is breaking up Spring Break from Easter by 2 weeks. So my kids have off Good Friday & then return to school the day after Easter. Totally screwed up my plans. So the dates are April 21-28, 2012!!! Stay tuned for all the planning!!! I am soooooooooooo excited!!!! So be on the look out for a whole new PTR coming soon with that title!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter