Not Going June 2011, Going in April 2012!!!

To Close or Not to Close that is the Question?

• Keep it open until June

• Keep it open until we do go

• Close it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh what a wonderful week this has been!!!! I received THIS email today!!!

Dear Disneyland / Disney World Guest,

Thank you again for submitting your video (link below) to our Guest Memories Hub. The reason why we’re contacting you is because your video has been shortlisted for potential use for

Disney Parks’ “LET THE MEMORIES BEGIN” campaign.

YOUR VIDEO SUBMISSION

Please note that we would love to include your video as part of the upcoming holiday selection to Disney Parks which means we need to hear back from you a nd receive all materials by December 22, 2010. You should definitely check out both official site http://memories.disneyparks.disney.go.com/#/landing and the Youtube page- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_QA0uC2U0Y for sample uses of what Disney is doing with these videos.

The next steps would be to obtain your written permission through standard Owner & Likeness Releases and then uploading your best raw quality footage.

I would love to speak to as soon as you can, in order to move forward. I’m looking forward speaking to you soon!

I want to emphasize that Disney does not seek to take ownership of your video away from you or get exclusive use of the video. Disney only wants permission to use it in their project. The video will remain yours whether Disney uses it or not; and you would be able to lawfully use, keep, and share your video as you always have.

Best Regards,

Ylenia Castillo

Clearance Coordinator

I am BEAMING!!!!!! I have 3 release forms to sign & scan or fax back to Disney & I have to re-upload the video to a different site. But who cares!

The time has come for Round 6 of The Where is THAT at? Game! If you're not entirely clear on the rules, please review them in the post made earlier. Good luck everyone!

Remember, you have to be the FIRST person to answer correctly to get the point! Only one guess per person! Please don't edit your guess after you post it!

Please name what this is & where is it at (ex. Tree of Life @ Animal Kingdom):

puzzlepiece8.jpg

Good luck!

How exciting, I hope the boys get picked and get to be in a Disney commercial! :cool1: That would be a dream come true! :lovestruc

I'm going to guess the Christmas shop at MK :)

And YAY for the possibility of being in the commercial! That's so awesome!

Sorry it has taken me a few days to post the winner. With my boys being home sick last week & now home for the hoildays, they are hogging my computer time!

Correct Answer is.....The Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian!!!! Congrats therussells08!!!!!

puzzlepiece8a.jpg

Scoresheet
DisneyFirefly-2
therussells08-3
Nermal9-1

Thanks for all the guesses!!!!!

I will guess the Grand Floridian Resort? :confused3

I mean, the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian!!! I forgot to say that!!

You got it!!!

I'm going to guess the Christmas shop at MK :)

Great guess!

I would like to guess Disney's days of Christmas store at DTD

Great Guess!!!!

All consent & release forms had to be in on the 22nd, sooooooo Ben faxed it all on Monday. All consent & release forms have been sent to Disney. We are just waiting for a reply back. Please keep your fingers crossed for my boys. Koby especially was upset when Shelby was going to be featured in the magazine. Everything had to be submitted by the 22nd for a holiday thing. Well it is now the 22nd, and I can't sleep!!! The thought of my boys on a commercial is just to much for me!!! LOL!

Here she is, the official day of winter in a tank top, flip flops & her hair in a ponytail. It was 80º!!!!!

100_5628.jpg

100_5629.jpg

100_5631.jpg

100_5632.jpg

100_5634.jpg

100_5636.jpg

100_5635.jpg

I LOVE this pic of her!!!
100_5637.jpg

100_5640.jpg

100_5641.jpg

A friend of mine made this shirt & bow just for Shelby for Christmas! I love it!!!
100_5646.jpg

100_5647.jpg

100_5648.jpg

100_5649.jpg

100_5650.jpg

I am not sure if I will update again before Christmas, so if I don't, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Well, it was always an iffy thing. As of now, Ben is saying a definite no. His work schedule is changing & even though it won't affect out Disney plans, he still says our "tax refund can go to better things." I am so beyond devastated.

Well, it was always an iffy thing. As of now, Ben is saying a definite no. His work schedule is changing & even though it won't affect out Disney plans, he still says our "tax refund can go to better things." I am so beyond devastated.

Oh no! I hate to hear that. Maybe some super duper wonderful, can't pass me up, special offer will come from Disney and you'll convince him to book.

Just catching up on your thread, soooo sorry about your June trip :sad1:, I too would be devastated.

But, the boys in a Disney commercial......Holy Cow, that would be absolutley amazing!

:sad1: I'm so sorry. Hopefully something will work out and you will be able to go. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter