Not Going June 2011, Going in April 2012!!!

To Close or Not to Close that is the Question?

• Keep it open until June

• Keep it open until we do go

• Close it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no! I hate to hear that. Maybe some super duper wonderful, can't pass me up, special offer will come from Disney and you'll convince him to book.

Just catching up on your thread, soooo sorry about your June trip :sad1:, I too would be devastated.

But, the boys in a Disney commercial......Holy Cow, that would be absolutley amazing!

:sad1: I'm so sorry. Hopefully something will work out and you will be able to go. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry :( I hope you guys are able to make it, but it will really suck if you can't :hug:

:sad1: Sorry to hear that.

But what is a better way to spend that tax refund than Disney World. :woohoo:

Thanks everyone. I am SUPER devastated!!!! So are the boys. I am hoping that SOMETHING happens to change his mind, but I'm not so sure.

We haven't heard anything back yet about the Disney commercial for the boys, so who knows about that one.

We did have a great Christmas! The boys each got their own cell phone & Shelby got TONS of Disney Princess stuff!

The links to the Christmas pics are here, there are so many that there is no way I would have time to post them all, so excuse the FB links.

Christmas 2010 Part One

Christmas 2010 Part Two

Koby getting his cell phone:
Koby getting his cell phone from Santa

Brady getting his cell phone:
Brady getting his cell phone from Santa

So needless to say, we had a great day!

Shelby now loves Tiana & calls her Nana. Here is a video of her rocking her "Nana" that was taken from Koby's cell phone so forgive the quality.
Shelby rocking Nana

Hey girl I'm so sorry to hear the news! :hug: Hopefully Ben will change his mind...there's still time! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Well as you all know, Ben has said a definite no about Disney this June. Saddens me to no end & I have not yet told the boys. I know I need to, but I just can't bear to break their hearts. We watched the Parade for Christmas on TV & the boys kept saying how they couldn't wait to go back! Oh how I hate being the bad guy. So, here is my question, do I keep this open until our next trip or JUST in case we do go this year or do I close it. Do I keep the game going? If I do, the winner will still get a gift, either from the Disney store OR if we go back this year, from the World itself. What to do????:confused3

I hope you can figure out a way to go!! But I voted to close the PTR for now, if it were me, it would be depressing to keep it up, not knowing what was going on! But that's just me, maybe you would find it helpful to keep going and then if you do end up taking a trip, you already have a PTR...but if it were me, I'd rather just start a new one when I had a definite trip planned! :goodvibes

I hope you can figure out a way to go!! But I voted to close the PTR for now, if it were me, it would be depressing to keep it up, not knowing what was going on! But that's just me, maybe you would find it helpful to keep going and then if you do end up taking a trip, you already have a PTR...but if it were me, I'd rather just start a new one when I had a definite trip planned! :goodvibes

Thanks! I hope we can too!!!! I'm not sure on what to do. I update alot here on our everyday lives too, sort of like a blog, so I'm not sure.:confused3

Honestly, I'd say close it :hug: When we postponed our Geeks on a Plane trip, I put the PTR on hold and then started it new when I got home from my last trip :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your June trip, I really hope something comes up that allows you to go! But, if you do have to wait, you can at least look forward to going when the Fantasyland expansion is done!

Well since the poll is still tied, I will keep it up for now, besides you all want to see the pic of the article in the Disney Magazine right???

Well in just 3 short months my baby girl will be 2. How in the world did this happen? Seems like just yesterday she looked like this in the hospital:
22777_101509596549167_100000703815334_39728_8044186_n.jpg

Where has my baby girl gone?:sad1::sad1:

So it's time to start planning for Shelby's 2nd birthday. I was going to do Tinkerbell, but decided to do a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme, with more focus on Minnie. I figured I have tons of time to do a "Tinky" party for her. So without further ado the decorations & what I plan to order for her party, minus the cake.

Minnie Mouse Deluxe Party Pack that comes with: 8 invitations, dinner plates, cups, forks, spoons, activity placemats, 16 napkins, Minnie Mouse tablecover, centerpiece, foil balloon, 18 balloons (3 colors), crepe paper rolls (3 colors), curling ribbon (3 colors), heart confetti and cake candles.
Fullscreencapture152011122143AM.jpg

Minnie Mouse Happy Birthday Banner that will say "Happy 2nd Birthday Shelby!"
Fullscreencapture152011122150AM.jpg

Minnie Mouse Foil Balloon
Fullscreencapture152011122203AM.jpg

54" Minnie Airwalker Jumbo Balloon
Fullscreencapture152011122212AM.jpg

Minnie Mouse Head Jumbo Foil Balloon
Fullscreencapture152011122221AM.jpg

Minnie Ears:
Fullscreencapture152011122231AM.jpg

Minnie Sippy Cups
Fullscreencapture152011122240AM.jpg

All are from Birthday Express

So what do you think? Good idea for my soon to be 2 year old big girl?

I think the Minnie Mouse themed party is a perfect idea. I loved all of the decorations because they are all pink and colorful!

I sure wish you could talk Ben into going back to Disney. There's a new promo out where kids stay and play free and there's another one that offers a % off rooms.

I love all of the birthday stuff! So cute! :lovestruc

That picture of newborn Shelby...OMG she is beyond beautiful!!

I think the Minnie Mouse themed party is a perfect idea. I loved all of the decorations because they are all pink and colorful!

I sure wish you could talk Ben into going back to Disney. There's a new promo out where kids stay and play free and there's another one that offers a % off rooms.

Thanks! I hope she loves it!

I hope & pray he gets a change of heart soon!!!

I love all of the birthday stuff! So cute! :lovestruc

That picture of newborn Shelby...OMG she is beyond beautiful!!

Thanks!

I ADORE that pic of her, it was love at first sight!:lovestruc

The time has come for Round 8 of The Where is THAT at? Game! If you're not entirely clear on the rules, please review them in the post made earlier. Good luck everyone!

Remember, you have to be the FIRST person to answer correctly to get the point! Only one guess per person! Please don't edit your guess after you post it!

Please name what this is & where is it at (ex. Tree of Life @ Animal Kingdom):

puzzlepiece7.jpg

Good luck!

Yes, I will close this soon. I am keeping it open right now so you all can see the article with Shelby's Cinderella Story. Hopefully someway, somehow Ben will change his mind & I can open this back up. If not, well I will start a new TR in 2013, but I really don't have to wait that long.

Today I received a Disney package in the mail & I immediately thought it was the magazine with Shelby's Cinderella Story. Nope! Since all 3 kids were chosen in the Memories Campaign, they sent all 3 of my kids EACH of the Fab 5 Lithograms done by Don Williams!!!! Even in a Disney funk, I still get something like this out of the blue! I plan on framing each & every single one, even though they are all the same. And they are all signed by Mr. Williams himself. Each packet comes with a Certificate of Verification that states these were creating just for the Memories Campaign! Should I scan those & post them???

I will guess Mickey's house in Toontown.

Shelby's birthday party stuff is great. My Madi also had a Minnie Mouse birthday party a couple of years ago. I think it's too cute.

I am really hoping that you get to go to DW sooner rather than later.

Hmm...my guess has been taken, so I'll go with the line for TSM at DHS? :confused3

I'm so sorry about your trip! I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will change! :hug:

Correct Answer is.....Mickey's Game Room at Mickey's House in Toontown. Since I left this open for almost a week, I will go with the closest guess & that is BelleTinkMom!!!! Congrats BelleTinkMom!!!!!

puzzlepiece7a.jpg

Scoresheet
DisneyFirefly-2
therussells08-3
Nermal9-1
BelleTinkMom-1

Thanks for all the guesses!!!!!

Ceiling detail at County Bounty in Toontown? :)

Close!

I will guess Mickey's house in Toontown.

You Got it!!!

Hmm...my guess has been taken, so I'll go with the line for TSM at DHS? :confused3

Great guess!

So I caved & told Ben that we could skip this summer, even though I really didn't want to. But I told him that we are going in 2013, when Shelby is 3. Me & my crappy math skills failed to realize that she will be 3 in April 2012!!!!! Next year!!!! So now I am happy. When I told Ben about it, he said "that sounds good!!!" So it looks like the week of her birthday we will be at WDW!!! Of course, I have to wait on next year's school schedule & Ben's work schedule to see if we can go that week, but as of now...WE ARE GOING APRIL 7-14, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter