Not having any luck at BOG, wait in line?

sbelyo

Mouseketeer
Hi All...

I'm not having any luck at BOG. Has anyone decided to wait in line? What was your experience? I'll be going towards the end of October.

I have no experience with waiting in line but if you haven't already tried the Touring plans res finder, you should. It helped me get all my hard to get ones for my September trip.

Try the day before. People cancel so they are not charged. In June we were able to get a lunch for 4 people at 11:45. We also saw other lunch and dinner availabilities for next day. I know it is hard for planning, but if you are flexible it may work out.

I have been in October many times. I have seen BOG turn people away at lunch. There may not BE a line to wait in as they may not even take walkups. So keep trying and don't count on getting in otherwise.

Don't give up. I am also going end of October and Touring Plans found me a reservation for the exact day and time I needed. I had at least two notifications that were taken before I could log into the system but the 3rd time I got it.

I'm also trying to get a reservation for an Early Christmas Eve dinner ( we have the dessert party scheduled).

I have registered my request with touring plans. And lo and behold the perfect time showed up yesterday but i was out on my deck and left my phone in the house. Thus i lost the reservation:sad:

But i'll keep checking and have the touring plans reservation request still active.
So now i have my phone attached to my hip o_O

Love Touring plans~~they did fine me Garden Grill breakfast Christmas Day:dogdance:

I'm going to jump on the Touring Plans Reservation Finder bandwagon. Just got my BOG reservation this morning.

As others have said try the. Day before and even the morning of. People often cancel the night before

Good luck!

Touringplans reservation finder works like a charm. I was able to get 2 different reservations for BOG and other restaurants for our November trip. Just be ready to quickly book as soon as the text arrives. If you wait even a couple of minutes, it may be gone.

YES, all of the above. Never give up, I've gotten day before and cancelled many times day before.

The line you see there .... are folks with ADRs who did not preorder waiting to get in. Don't plan on being able to walk up.

I just got a BOG for lunch in November after searching for it for a while. Finally this morning I put the request in the reservation finder. Out of habit, I went onto the DME app to poke around again for what I wanted, and I snagged it. Not a minute later, the text from Touring Plans came through.

Don't give up. I am also going end of October and Touring Plans found me a reservation for the exact day and time I needed. I had at least two notifications that were taken before I could log into the system but the 3rd time I got it.

Good to know! I got a notification this evening and clicked it right away and it was already taken! I was so bummed!

Touringplans reservation finder works like a charm. I was able to get 2 different reservations for BOG and other restaurants for our November trip. Just be ready to quickly book as soon as the text arrives. If you wait even a couple of minutes, it may be gone.

I am having such bad luck with reservation finder. Two I was able to "see" the time and clicked it, but them app locked up and I couldn't finish it. Then yesterday I had Be Our Guest pulled up on my work computer on the actual day right when I got a text. Literally clicked "lunch" within 2 seconds and still didn't get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter