Not So Shocking Experience

Very neat-- I shock myself every time I get out of my car. Now what is this about "bow" ing out???????

I hate getting shocked.
I always get shocked at the grocery store when wearing my Mickey Crocs.

And Jack, they'll be no more of this "bowing out" talk from you, Mister!;)

bow out? WHAT??? I don't think so Jack, we like you and need you way too much around here. :)

What is this "bow out" business?

I am showing my age here, but as the great rock group The Eagles once sang in the legendary song "Hotel California"......

You can check out any time you like but you can NEVER LEAVE!!!

(Once you're in, you're in! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!)

maybe he didn't litterally mean bow out... I hope he wasn't warned like i was. That did make me leave the boards for a bit...

O.K. I'm a little worried.I come here 2 or 3 times a day and love to read Jack's posts. Did someone say something to him? Does anyone know what's going on?

Jack...Wait...wait...you can't leave before reporting on your VGC stay!!! We need to know if you drink the kool-aid while you're there.

A shocking discovery! And I'm new here but I enjoy your posts and your cool pics!

Ever wonder if people would notice if you disappeared? Interesing how we pick up on a simple one line post on DIS, isn't it?

O.K. I'm a little worried.I come here 2 or 3 times a day and love to read Jack's posts. Did someone say something to him? Does anyone know what's going on?
I have no clue what's going on with blackjackdelta, but I am good with the DIS search feature.

2:12pm, post 12 Blackjackdelta offered his opinion and plan for a future visit. Nothing unusual, imo.

3:30pm, post 2 All seems normal and "cool."

4:02pm, post 2 Blackjackdelta offering helpful information (and a nice welcome)

Then, the post that seems interesting to me.

3:57pm In reply to a response from HydroGuy. However, the post was edited at 4:26pm, and imo does not have the usual tone of blackjackdelta's usual posts.

The last portion of this thread is:

2:12pm
We were there last August when the AP's were unblocked and it was a nightmare. We took longer afternoon breaks than on previous August trips and the crowds hung later into the evening. This year we are doing a week earlier just to avoid that specific situation.

Jack

3:47pm
Jack your input is invaluable, but I can see where this goes. The PP responds to your post "Oh no, maybe we should cancel if it is going ot be a nightmare!". Then you and everyone else jumps and says, "No, don't cancel! You can do it!". So be careful what you say. ;)

3:57pm, edited 4:26pm
What I post is honest and I really do not care where it goes. And it is everyones right to give their opinions of what they think is within in reason and we are all not "politically correct" that is why this is such a good board.

I do not make their decisions for them and hopefully they do enough research to make an informed decision, if not, who's fault is it.???

Just link the Fastpass thread. Are people really that ignorant, or do they just really do not care? Maybe they like lines, not planning(I do not mean overplanning which just as bad.)

Jack

12 minutes later this thread was posted.

- Dreams

A glance at Jack's post history from this afternoon reveals a possible conflict that arose (as outlined above by Disney Dreams), and confirmation that he no longer intends to post. Perhaps the reference to a "static discharger" had a little more meaning than we at first realize.

This makes me so sad...:sad1::sad1::sad1: I love reading Jack's posts. I sincerely hope that even though he won't be posting, he would still be lurking and might one day change his mind and come back. Please, Jack? :flower3:

Ever wonder if people would notice if you disappeared? Interesing how we pick up on a simple one line post on DIS, isn't it?

I have no clue what's going on with blackjackdelta, but I am good with the DIS search feature.

2:12pm, post 12 Blackjackdelta offered his opinion and plan for a future visit. Nothing unusual, imo.

3:30pm, post 2 All seems normal and "cool."

4:02pm, post 2 Blackjackdelta offering helpful information (and a nice welcome)

Then, the post that seems interesting to me.

3:57pm In reply to a response from HydroGuy. However, the post was edited at 4:26pm, and imo does not have the usual tone of blackjackdelta's usual posts.

The last portion of this thread is:

2:12pm

3:47pm

3:57pm, edited 4:26pm

12 minutes later this thread was posted.

- Dreams
I consider Jack a good friend and have had many PMs with him. As I said in my original post I was just getting on an airplane when I posted that (I heard them call my name and had to rush to click submit) and did not think about it too much. Re-reading my post it does not seem harsh at all. But if I had more time I would have explained myself better. There must be something else going on with him. :confused:

I hope that Jack reconsiders. I've always considered him one of the nice and informative DISers on the DL boards not to mention a fellow Inland Northwesterner.

Best to you, Jack! :flower3:

Jack, please don't go! I'm mostly on the WDW boards, and have only been posting here recently because we are going to DL this summer, but your posts have been so helpful! And in looking through the threads, I know you have been helpful to a lot of people and you have good information. I love it when I see you have posted on a thread because I know it will be good information. PLEASE STAY!!!

HEY don't leave! (really enjoy all your posts)...'nuff said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter