NOT to stir up trouble BUT....

How very, very, very cool :earsboy:
Pete, you and the boards are awesome, thanks!

"I don't want to stir up no trouble, but your old man's in here with some broad."

Sorry. That's a line from a movie. I think of it every time I read the subject line from this thread.

I just have to say how absolutely wonderful these boards are -- as well as the people who come here! I also visit a cruise message board and let me just say they can be quite persnickety! Coming to the DisBoards is such a pleasure!

The Disney destinations may be the Happiest Places on Earth -- but Disboards has to be the Happiest Place on the Internet! :earboy2:

Many thanks to Pete, the Moderators and all the Disney Fans who frequent here!

FWDisFan said:
I am wondering why --if these are the DISNEY boards --why is Universal listed before Disneyland when you pull up the boards?? Just something that puzzled me when I started researching our Disneyland vacation! :confused3

It just feeds into the Dinsneyland paranoia that it is the stepchild to WDW! Please give DL a promotion!

Well, I seem to be coming in here late. I understand the frustration but if you look at the posts in the forums, the Universal boards have 3 times the amount of traffic and also more than double the number of posts than the Disneyland forums.

I mostly post on the Universal boards and I can almost promise you that no one will complain now that we have been moved down on the list. Those on the Universal boards often feel like we are the red-haired step child here on the DisBoards. Several of us work at Universal and aren't allowed to access the castmember private forum here whereas castmembers at both Disneyworld and Disneyland can post there. We often feel as if our forum is only an afterthought even though the Universal forums are one of the most active forums on the board.

Actually I think the Disneyland Board has gotten a promotion of sorts, I believe it used to be listed after the Community Boards.

phamton said:
Well, I seem to be coming in here late. I understand the frustration but if you look at the posts in the forums, the Universal boards have 3 times the amount of traffic and also more than double the number of posts than the Disneyland forums.

I mostly post on the Universal boards and I can almost promise you that no one will complain now that we have been moved down on the list. Those on the Universal boards often feel like we are the red-haired step child here on the DisBoards. Several of us work at Universal and aren't allowed to access the castmember private forum here whereas castmembers at both Disneyworld and Disneyland can post there. We often feel as if our forum is only an afterthought even though the Universal forums are one of the most active forums on the board.

Phantom, I wanted to publically thank you for all of your help in planning my T-day trip to Universal ! My family had a great time, and you on the US boards were all helpfull :)

I'm glad I could help. I love Universal. I also love WDW and Disneyland. I went to Disneyland for the first time on the first year it opened. (Yes, I'm that old!)

I used to read only WDW Parks, Resorts, Dining and Trip Reports boards.

Now that we're planning a DL trip in March, I have started to read the DL boards. It's annoying having to scroll down so much to get to DL boards :)

I was quite surprised that there was forums dedicated to non-disney theme parks. While someone has pointed out that the DIS is part of WDWINFO, have info on the other Orlando theme parks & Disneyland is GREAT!

If anyone should fell like "red-haired step children" it's the CMs of TDS; especially now that the chain has been sold. Perhaps if you feel that there are enough Universal employees that visit this site you could suggest a private forum for you guys. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter