Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

Ariel224

DIS Veteran
I'll maintain the roll call in this first post. Feel free to share whatever info you'd like about yourself and your travel party. Please note that the roll call list is simply a list of fellow cruisers who have subscribed to this thread. It is not the FE list.

Those wishing to be a part of the Fish Extender (FE) gift exchange should send a private message through Disboards to mnrhannah07. Include the following for your travel party........ names, stateroom numbers, ages and genders of children, and any special celebrations your travel party is celebrating. This list is maintained offline by mnrhannah07 to protect privacy. The deadline to join is October 15th. Those wishing to join after October 15 should contact mnrhannah07 to obtain special instructions.

Roll call.....
Ariel224 & crew.....Cherie, Eric, Kirsten (11), Carson (9), Kaitlyn (7)

Gomagic & Mom

Tinkerbell 766....Joanne, Paul & Alfie (12)

d3boyz.....Debbie, John, and sons Jack (20), Will (17), and Tom (celebrating 16th birthday on cruise); Also traveling will be Debbie's father-in-law John, his wife Cheryl, and Debbie's sister-in-law Terry.

MickeyWatch.....Patti, DD12, Mom & Brother

rob_jen

Kman34, DW & boy/girl twins turning 5

ggthatsme......Grace, Ray, DD Claire (6), Grace's mother Marsha

jojop........Joseph, Melissa, Kayla (8), Ollie (6)

mnrhannah07.....Rachel (26), DH Michael (28), DS Kalel (4)

jodical......Jodi, DH Jeff, DS Jack (6); parents Maryann & Bob (40th anniversary), Louise & Jerry (also 40th anniversary); brother Rob, DW Sarah (aka 3Califanos on the Dis), DD Kylee(3); brother-in-law Wayne, DW Katie

3Califanos........Sarah, DH Rob, DD Kylee (3)......traveling with jodical's group

ArcelC........Arcel, DH Kevin, Matthew (turning 5 on cruise), Emily (3), Arcel's brother Ben

taraandmike......Tara, DH Mike, DD Shelby (21) & DBF, DS Cameron (18), DD Ashlyn (16)

karapp75......Kerri, DH John, DS Jack (8), twin DDs (7)

Reto.......Reto, Dad, friend Joanne (60th birthday cruise)

flygrl......Tanya, DS Sean (10), DD Meghan (7), Tanya's sister Darcie & Darcie's DS Dennis, Tanya's parents Jenny & Eric (75th birthday)

utfisher72.....Rick, DW Shaunnae, DS Billy (15), DS Braydon (12), DD Abby (8). Traveling with BIL, SIL, and their 2 kids.

Miss Minnie Fan.....Matthew (26) and Becca (25)

dkmustang........Kim and DH David

Holly123..........Holly, DH Andy, DS Henry (6)

Drjkowens........DH, DS11, DD7

debpintrader.......Debbie & DH Drew celebrating 40th anniversary

battlepanda........and DH

sue......Sue, DH Wes, DD Jenna (20), Jenna's boyfriend Shawn (20)

wish4theStars......Nonnie, Corrin, Mike, Shane (15), Hallie (5), Kamden (3)

UO Duck 91.....Becky, DH Tim, DD Maddie (10), DD Sutton (7)

Rayven......with DH, DS (15), DD (17), DD (21), son-in-law (24), DGD (2), MIL

FrankF......with DW Joanne

AulaniP......Kalena (32), DH Todd (34), DS Tyler (10), DD Kyra (8)

joyjanet......Donna, DH Gary, DD Janet, son-in-law James, DGD Alexis (13), DGS Stephen (9)

Shirtisred

disneygirlwv7.....with DH

Marysmokey....with DH Dave

Ajojo

DisneyBaroness.....Amy and DH Louie

battlepanda

nmmace

sara mom........with DH & 2 kids (8 & 6)

firsttimedisneyy....Sylvia and DS (8)

DisneyMagic26

auntsue......Susan & DH Chet

Ogawa....and Mom

GatorWayne.....and DW

Please edit your title to indicate the correct year of your sailing.

Please edit your title to indicate the correct year of your sailing.

OOPS! Thanks for catching that. The fingers were on auto pilot apparently.

Gomagic, welcome to the thread! Can't wait to meet you and your mom.

ONLY 579 DAYS!!!

Hi I'm Joanne and I am from England and I am soooo excited, because although I am a WDW and DLRP veteran, this will be my first Disney cruise!!! I have cruised a couple of times with RC. I have already ordered my FE from Ebay (although not entirely sure how this whole gift exchange works - any help gratefully received). OMG I really can't wait!!!
I will be cruising with my DH Paul and my DS Alfie who will be aged 12 when we sail.
It will be lovely getting to know you all before we set sail!!!

Welcome, Joanne! I'm so glad you found our thread!

You have to post a picture of your FE when you get it. I can't order mine for quite awhile. The kids don't know about the cruise, and while I can make excuses for ordering luggage, dresses and beachwear for myself, a Disney themed FE arriving at the house might be a little, um.....obvious. :rolleyes1

I am so happy to have confirmation that my oldest daughter Kirsten won't be the only tween on board. I MAY let Kirsten in on the surprise a couple of months before we sail (if I feel she can keep the secret). It might be good for her to get to know the other DisTweens on the cruise ahead of time.

Only 531 days!

Cherie

Sweet Cherie
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! I am so excited to be part of this group. I am hungry for any information about the Fantasy and will be looking for advice nearer the time about booking excursions etc. Alfie has already indicated that he wants booking in to the 'Pirates league' on Pirate's night!!!
I will try to post a picture of my FE when it arrives!!

What ports are being most looked forward to?

Besides Castaway Cay (of course), I am most excited for Grand Cayman. I am most disappointed that our GC stop is 3 hours shorter than the Magic's GC stops (and no one really knows why this is). I really want to do so much there....Seven Mile Beach, Stingray City, the turtle farm.....might only have time for one excursion and it's going to be tough deciding.

I actually already decided that in the event that airline delays cause us to somehow miss the ship, we are flying straight to GC and will catch up. :thumbsup2

Being a rookie, I am, of course looking forward to everything!!! Castaway Cay will be brilliant, but I am also looking forward to GC. I fancy doing the turtle farm. I am just a little concerned that not being concierge or CC, all the excursions will be booked when it comes to my turn to reserve!!
Cherie sweetie - just a heads up, in the roll call, you have my son's name as Alvie and he is actually Alfie. Any chance you could change it as he has already spotted it!!!! You know what kid's are like!!! Also I am Joanne and not Joanna. Thanks so much!!

I'm so sorry. I was posting from my new phone, which has an auto-complete typing feature that is getting me into all sorts of trouble, as it selects and fills in what it thinks I mean. It's making me look like an idiot. I'll fix the roll call right away. Please tell Alfie I meant no harm.

Aww sweet Cherie - We know it was just a mistake!!! Unfortunately, it looks like we may not be on the same cruise now as we think we may need to switch to the Western cruise departing on 27th October 2012. This would mean that Alfie would miss less school as it is half term holiday that week (although flights will be more expensive!!! :scared1:). Nothing is finalized yet, so I will keep you posted!!

We will also join this cruise! Some of us have cruised before, but my father-in-law and his wife are 'first timers!' They are SO excited!

One of my sons will celebrate his 16th birthday on 11 NOV, and I cannot think of a better place to do it!

We are:
Debbie, my husband John, and our sons Jack, Will, and Tom. They will be 20, 17, and 15y 364d at the time of sailing! Also traveling with us will be my father-in-law John, his wife Cheryl, and my sister-in-law Terry.

My boyz and I have sailed 6 times before with the Mouse, and once with National Geographic. I tell you, NOTHING beats Disney!

Hello Debbie! Glad you're here! And what a fantastic birthday present for your son. :wizard:

I will add you to the roll call and try my darndest to spell all the names properly.

Any plans for Palo or Remy? If so, we first timers (Tin Castaway Club members, as I saw us referred to in a recent thread) may have to experience it vicariously through you.

Hi there, I'm Annie. We're from Calgary, Canada, and I'm sailing with my sweet family, H. (my DH), Emilie, age 16 when we sail, Judah, age 12 when we sail, Adi, age 10 when we sail, and my MIL, who turns 80 on November 23, 2012. This is her very big birthday present, and we're all excited about it. :yay:

As a working mom, I probably won't post too much, but I wanted to say hey to everyone and to also get on the Fish Extender list if there is one. I've sailed once before with Emilie and we did Fish Extenders and had a great time. We'd love to do it again. :goodvibes

Hello Annie! Does your MIL know about her present, or is it a surprise?

There really isn't an official FE list yet, but there will definitely be one, even if it's just the two of us. ;) I'm hoping this group will grow as the cruise gets closer, and plan to organize more for formally in a few months.

405 days!

She knows. It was too big a present to surprise her with. We wanted to make sure she liked it.;)

Thanks for keeping on the FE list. Even if it's just the two of us, it will be a lot of fun!

I just got off the Dream last week and booked the Nov. 10 Fantasy voyage while on board. It will be DD (age 12 at sailing) and myself in our stateroom and my Mom and brother in another stateroom. We will definately do the FE exchange.

I just got off the Dream last week and booked the Nov. 10 Fantasy voyage while on board. It will be DD (age 12 at sailing) and myself in our stateroom and my Mom and brother in another stateroom. We will definately do the FE exchange.

Hello Patti! I'm glad to see another tween girl onboard. My DD will be cruising 3 weeks before her 12th birthday.

I will probably start doing something official with the FE list in the spring. Keep an eye on this thread and your PM mailbox.

How was the Dream?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter