Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

OK LaGuardia Airport/delta has cancelled our flight tomorrow due to a Nor Easter.

We have booked another flight at a different airport that I hope will fly tomorrow. This is crazy.

Good luck getting out of there.

Karen,

Please give Debbie and Drew condolences from the Armstrong and King families. We are sorry for their loss. May you be able to provide them strength in their time of grief.

The FE list that I have on my private message list is still missing rooms for 5 families. Is there an update that I missed? Or will we update on Saturday at 3:00?

Still haven't started packing yet....might be a late night packing after the kids birthday party.

OK LaGuardia Airport/delta has cancelled our flight tomorrow due to a Nor Easter.

We have booked another flight at a different airport that I hope will fly tomorrow. This is crazy.

Hope you are able to leave today. Good luck.

It has been a brutal week and a half on Long Island, NY. But the weather has calmed and cleared, and tomorrow we board our plane and head south. We really need a Disney Fantasy!

The update will be given at the meeting on Saturday

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It's here everyone!!

I literally just finished the last of my two weeks worth of homework in my online course, so I'm free and clear for vacation. I was hoping it could have started a little sooner (perhaps not staying up until six in the morning while I should be resting here at the picturesque Old Key West resort!), but it won't be long now. Unfortunately, we won't be leaving for Port Canaveral until the afternoon, so that isn't much time to see the ship before the sail-away party. Hooray for Castaway Club lines!

I hope everyone has their families ready. I obviously waited until last minute to get everything done, but at least I don't have children to worry about.

See you all very soon!

P.S. Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. :sad1:

I have waited 600+ days for this day to come! We arrived Wednesday night, and it still seems surreal being here.

I hope everyone got here safely too. Have a wonderful week!

Someone on another thread called DCL to get the current movie list. This was as if today, November 1st:

Cars 2 (3D)
The Help
The Muppets
War Horse
Chimpanzee
Frankinweenie
Lincoln
Brave (2D & 3D)
The Avengers
People Like Us
The Odd Life Of Timothy Green
Wreck it Ralph
Monsters Inc (3D)

Hopefully this list will be on our cruise!

I called a bit more recently than that. I didn't write anything down, but I'm sure he didn't say The Muppets or War Horse. I think Brave and Monsters, Inc. might be out too, but everything else up there was on the list.

I'm excited to see Wreck-it-Ralph. I waited to see it until the cruise, just like Real Steel last year. DCL has the best movie audiences.

FrankF said:
It has been a brutal week and a half on Long Island, NY. But the weather has calmed and cleared, and tomorrow we board our plane and head south. We really need a Disney Fantasy!

So glad to hear you're faring well after that mess. Happy cruising indeed!

Excited to see your ship in port right now and will get to see it in GC on Monday! I'm on a land vacation but excited just to see a DCL ship!

The cruise was so much fun and doing the fish extender was great. Thanks for all the neat gifts that were in the fish extender. The kids had a blast getting up each morning to "check for any new items" and had a great time lookng at everything.

Thank you all and hopefully I will be on another cruise and do this again.
:cool1: :cool1:

Karen,
Please give Debbie and Drew condolences from the Jackson Familly and Donna Martin. I did not see this before we left on the cruise. Our thoughts and prayers are with them as they are going through this trouble time.
Thank you for letting all of us know.

The cruise was so much fun and doing the fish extender was great. Thanks for all the neat gifts that were in the fish extender. The kids had a blast getting up each morning to "check for any new items" and had a great time lookng at everything.

Thank you all and hopefully I will be on another cruise and do this again.
:cool1: :cool1:

It was so nice to meet you and your family, Donna!

Thanks everyone for the lovely gifts! :thumbsup2 That giggling you may have heard at 1am each morning was me and my sister-in-law making our nightly rounds. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter