• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Thought I'd start this thread for anyone going in November. I'm planning on a week sometime in the first 3 weeks. I've been after Thanksgiving, but never before. After much debate, I've decided to give Caribbean Beach a try.

Has anyone been during this time? How are the crowds? What about the weather? Can anyone suggest a good week to go? When are all the decorations up for the holidays?

I go every year for SSW-Super Soap Weekend! This year I will be there from Nov. 7-9th! Weather is great, and crowds are not too bad during the week, but, on the weekend not too good. The locals come at this time, and make it more crowded. However, they are manageble!;) Decorations are going UP but not lighted till Dec 1st I believe.;) Wear your Lime Green Ribbon and have a great time.;)

I'll be there Nov 8th - Nov 14th. Weather is Great! Crowds low - it's just after the Halloween rush and just before the Thanksgiving rush.

Working on a Nov 8-12-ish time frame. Tuesday the 11th (Veterans Day) is a holiday in MA. "Tentative" because I haven't yet broached the subject at work... :earsgirl:

Originally posted by wdwnut
Ladies Only trip will be 11/9-11/13 to enjoy the food and wine festival.

MY ladies and I will be there 11/7 - 12! Yacht Club and Food & Wine Festival ..... HERE WE COME!

SEE YOU THERE! :)

I can't wait!!!! Counting down the days!! The weather is great, the crowds are low (if you plan around Jersey Week) and I am hoping to see some decorations up...they were up the last day of our trip last year (the last day of Jersey Week) so I am hoping to catch all of them up this time around!!!
Liz and Greg

Fiance and I will be there November 2-11 for Pre-Marital Honeymoon! Can not wait!! This will be my first stay on-property since 1979:jester:

Going Nov 7-11 with 30 year old niece and NO hubby or kids. Wah hoo...........yeah I am excited:D

My boyfriend and I will be there Nov. 7th to the 11th for the Food and Wine Festival. He has only been to Disneyworld once and that was over 26 years ago, when he was 11. I think he is going to love it. Of course he will, he is hanging out with me and we always have fun together. I am like a Tornado and he is a calm breeze. I think I bring out the kid in him!

I just returned from Disney 3 days ago. (took a trip with my DS 10 and Friends) I bought my boyfriend a Tigger golf shirt. He loved it!! Says he will have to buy another when we are there in Nov.

My girl friend and I will be there Nov 5th-9th........ Maybe a mini meet is in order??? LOL

We are planning our first ever trip to WDW and the states in November.

We fly out from New Zealand on the 7 november and will be heading for WDW with 2 of our freinds who are living and working in the usa.

I'm so excited I can't wait.

I will be there with friends from 11/2-11-9 then solo from 11/10-14 flying home on the 15. Would love to meet others any time during my trip. Am traveling with two other ladies and we have all been before. Any one wanthing to meet up for a meal or to go to a park let me know. Does anyone know that actual dates of the Wine and Food Fetival?
Thanks

We (DH & myself) will be there November 10th thru the 21st! DH's first time! My most favorite thing will be watching his reaction to the magic of WDW. I've been there gadzillions of times & can't wait to get there! :teeth:

We are driving down in the camper so it will be a long trip. Hope Mother Nature co-operates!:eek:

Woooo hooooo double digits on my countddown!!!!!

:wave:

Terk-1...first of all, I LOVE the picture of Dale Jr.

DH and I will be at WDW with our neighbors Nov. 4-10. We'll be staying at the Key West Resort Villas.

As you might tell from my name, the food and wine fest is of great interest. I'm a little unhappy with Disney for the lack of information about it. We booked the trip months ago with the hope we could get into the Bordeaux wine school, but when they finally did have information for the customer service reps I found out the Bordeaux wine school is the week before we arrive! We're locked in with airline tickets and a great room and we really can't change it now. The Italy wine school is going on the week we're there but I don't know if I want to do that...I would have paid the 175 for French wine, but I'm not so sure if I care that much about the Italians. I had my heart set on the Bordeaux school.

I'm looking forward to perusing these boards to help get more info on WDW. I'll be the only newbie in our group.

DH and I will be there Nov 12-19. Celebrating our first anniversary and DH getting his Master's Degree. (Finally!!) We'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Never been there before and I can't wait to see it.

My mother and grandmother are joining us for the weekend when we are there, too. They refused to share our room because, as my mother put it, what if we want to get frisky? :eek:

I'll have a lime green ribbon on my backpack, so if you see a tall woman with a long braid and a bald man with a dark beard, say hello! :)

I'll be there several days beginning on Nov. 14th and will also have my lime green ribbon on. Hope to run into everyone. :Pinkbounc :smooth: :D :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

PS - love these bounce things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter