• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

My roommate and I will be staying Nov. 12-18 at AKL. Looking forward to seeing all of you there!!:smooth:

Not sure WHICH HOTEL!:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: Either will be Sports, Port Orleans or CBR!:confused: Don't know which one yet!:o Green Ribbons are WHAT you wear to identify you are from the DIS Boards!;) I have a Pin that a wonderful DIS-er sent me and I wore it in August.:o

Thank you so much for the green ribbon reason! I've been posting here quite a while now & never knew the reason for it. Been meaning to ask but.... :rolleyes:

I will most definitely wear mine!

Almost time to leave! I can't believe how fast this summer went by!

:wave:

I will be at Boardwalk Nov 9-12. Taking my mother on her first vacation in a really long time.

Caribbean Beach for me!:bounce: First time too!;) 65 more days to GO!;)

We will be there for THanksgiving. Taking my Mom for her birthday to the Candlelight Processional. Will have on my Lime Green ribbon and my lime green Mickey Head.
Looking to see some of you.
Linda

We'll be at the Poly Nov. 12-18 celebrating our 10th anniversary a little bit late. This is our first Nov. trip (we usually do Apr., Oct. or Dec.) so I'm glad to hear it's great weatherwise & crowdwise. Looking forward to the tail end of the food & wine festival. We'll have to remember the lime green ribbons - neat idea!

Hi everyone!

Just got our confirmation today and we are booked from November 7th thru the 16th at the AS Sports.

Pooh glad to see that you got your days.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I just bought my airline tickets and park tickets today! No turning back now! I'm going the 8th-13th at AKL solo, and the 13th-16th at BC with a friend.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

DH and I will be there Nov. 20-24 at the AKL. I'll be on the lookout for lime green ribbons!

Hello, Just wanted to post our up comming Nov trip.

My boyfriend and I will be there from Nov 16-23 to celebrate his 40th B Day!! :jester:
He will be the BIG KID on Fri 21st with the goatee and the Pixie Dust in his hair from the Main Street Barber Shop!! It's a good thing he isn't shy, Everyone will know it's his birthday!

We have gone in Nov before and the crowds and weather were great. I am not sure about the crowds this year because of the Fairy Tale Pkg but I'm still optomistic! Our trip Last year was 2nd week of Dec and we had RAIN, I mean torental downpours, not fun. :rolleyes:
I think I will have to pick up a Lime Green ribbon for my self and be on the lookout for others. See you there!

Hi all! I put together a list of when we'll all be there, done by starting date. Hope it makes it easier to see who will be around when you are. :) I mostly cut and pasted so I hope everything is right.

----------------------------
Terk-1 planning on a week sometime in the first 3 weeks.

November 1st

November 2nd

Andreaseratti - November 2-11 for Pre-Marital Honeymoon!
Disney753 - with friends from 11/2-11-9, solo 11/10-14

November 3rd

November 4th

Wineaux - DH and I with our neighbors Nov. 4-10 at Key West Resort Villas.

November 5th

Laurabearz - girl friend and I will be there Nov 5th-9th

November 6th

Poohbear123 - Nov. 6, 7, 8, and 9th Caribbean Beach

November 7th

Betsyt82 - Going Nov 7-11 with 30 year old niece and NO hubby or kids
Kirstyfly - first ever trip to WDW and the states on 7 november
Leahannpen - My ladies and I will be there 11/7-12! Yacht Club
MzCohen - boyfriend and I Nov. 7th - 11th for the Food and Wine Festival
SlightlyGoofy - November 7th thru the 16th at the AS Sports

November 8th

Esulerzy - Nov 8th - Nov 14th
Lisha7 - 8th-13th at AKL solo, and the 13th-16th at BC with a friend

November 9th

CoasterAddict - Boardwalk Nov 9-12. Taking my mother on her first vacation in a really long time.
Wdwnut - Ladies Only trip 11/9-11/13 to enjoy the food and wine festival

November 10th

MontanaCowgirl - (DH & myself) November 10th thru the 21st! DH's first time!

November 11th

November 12th

eeyore74 - DH and I Nov 12-19 at WL. Celebrating our first anniversary and DH getting his Master's Degree.
Penstroker - My roommate and I will be staying Nov. 12-18 at AKL
steveanddonna - Poly Nov. 12-18 celebrating our 10th anniversary a little bit late.

November 13th

November 14th

yecats - I'll be there several days beginning on Nov. 14th

November 15th

lizdotcom99 - Nov 15 - 21 to BWV

November 16th

Scoobmuzic - Nov 16-23 (Boyfriend’s 40th birthday!)

November 17th

November 18th

November 19th

November 20th

merrywether - Nov. 20-24 at the AKL

November 21st

November 22nd

November 23rd

November 24th

November 25th

November 26th

November 27th

lwestwise - We will be there for Thanksgiving. Taking my Mom for her birthday to the Candlelight Processional.

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

Eeyore, thank you so much for taking your time to make the list easier for all of us.

SG/Linda

Aw, shucks... :o It actually didn't take that long, plus I had some free time this week. I did save it in Word, so it can be changed or added to easily.

Nov. 7th seems to be the most popular. :D

dh and i will be there nov. 14-19th....celebrating our 2nd anniversary. this will be our first time at CSR.

we are leaving ds home with grandma :bounce:

I wrote some names down, so I can PM later and see if we can organize a MEET!;) Be on the look out for a PM from ME!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter