November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm canceling Ohana breakfast at 8:45 on 11/9 for 5 in a few minutes. If you catch me soon, we can coordinate the cancel.

Ok so this is what I have left let me know if you would like any:

Biergarten 6:50 3ppl 11/15
Akershus 8:25pm 4ppl 11/19

I will be canceling 11/9 (sat) for 5 people at Ohana at 7pm tomorrow (monday) morning. If someone wants to coordinate (i'm sad to let this one go, but we aren't arriving until Sunday now) lmk. I'll check in here before doing it.

Thanks,
Heather

I will be canceling 11/9 (sat) for 5 people at Ohana at 7pm tomorrow (monday) morning. If someone wants to coordinate (i'm sad to let this one go, but we aren't arriving until Sunday now) lmk. I'll check in here before doing it. Thanks, Heather
I'd love that!! Let me know when you plan on canceling it. Thanks!!

There is a Ohana online for 11/19 for 4 people at 5:25.

I will also be cancelling the following if anyone is interested...
Ohana for 4 on 11/18 at 6:35
Coral Reef for 4 on 11/18 at 4:15

I was having a hard time getting my HWS days just like I wanted them! I finally did, so I have 3 ADRs that I need to cancel.

11/11 Hollywood and Vine lunch w/ characters 11:05 for 4 ppl

11/11 Mama Melrose with Fantasmic! pkg 1:35 for 4 ppl

11/13 Hollywood and Vine lunch w Characters 1:30 for 4 ppl

Please PM me if anyone would like to coordinate. If not, I will cancel tomorrow! :)

TUSKER HOUSE.

I'll be canceling a Tusker House for 5, tomorrow at 2:05 very soon.. PM if you'd like to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter