***November 2016 check in***

For some reason I just saw this thread. Finally taking my bestie for her birthday this weekend; 11/3-11/6! We're staying at the Candy Cane. It'll be my first time there, so I'm a little nervous. Hoping for a bit of DL magic with a last minute change to DLH, we'll see what happens!

Woohoo! We get to Disneyland on Thursday! Can't wait! Although, I have to admit I'm a bit bummed out by all the attractions that are closed. Oh well, it's Disney, so it will still be fun. :)

Some folks think it is going to be busy next week. We are going to be in the parks 11/9 & 10. Anyone have any thoughts?

Here now!! We got in Sunday night and had dinner in DTD and explored the DLH. We are in the adventure tower, facing DTD. It's a little noisy until 10 pm from the music playing downtown but we thankfully brought along a white noise machine ( a necessity for getting small children to bed imo).

I was pleasantly surprised by the lower than expected crowds yesterday. We had EMH at DCA and despite getting there a tad late we still managed to do toy story twice and soarin' prior to park opening. We then walked right up to get a RSR FP. Super easy. Most of the waits in DCA were very short or walk on for a good while.

We went over to DL around noon and while the walk ways were busier, the wait times were fine. Nearly walk ons for the smaller attractions and 20-30 minutes for the bigger ones.

We left DL around 2:30 and headed back to the DLH pool to swim. What a ghost town that was! We had the hot tub to ourselves! They did say trader sam's was no longer providing poolside service to we had to walk over there ourselves to get a drink. I'm not sure if it's a weekday schedule thing or not- will look into it more today.

Had dinner at carthay circle- super yum- and then made it over to woc easily just about 20 min before showtime. Got a great spot up aways but in the center where my kids could see everything. I was expecting woc to be more crowded because of DL's Halloween party but it wasn't.

All in all, a great and smooth first day! Hope crowds stay like this for the week!

Some folks think it is going to be busy next week. We are going to be in the parks 11/9 & 10. Anyone have any thoughts?

Considering it's a race weekend, holiday weekend, and from what I've heard, the beginning of Christmas decorations and getting PtN back I have a feeling it will be pretty crazy. Good luck, I'm sure you'll still have a wonderful time!

Considering it's a race weekend, holiday weekend, and from what I've heard, the beginning of Christmas decorations and getting PtN back I have a feeling it will be pretty crazy. Good luck, I'm sure you'll still have a wonderful time!

Those things are true, except that PTN isn't returning until the following weekend.

My trip documents and tickets arrived from Disney today. We haven't gotten a package through Disney Travel in a few years and I'm loving the new look of the tickets and packaging. The new luggage tags are also much cuter than the ones we got back when Carsland opened. So excited! Less that 20 days now!

I saw a post on Instragram today showing all the garland that has arrived at DCA. I am really hoping there is a lot of Christmas decorations, this is my favorite time at the parks!

Half my family (my parents, Brother and his family, and my sister and her family) are all going next week! We arrive the 28th! So excited!

I'll try to update where everyone is staying and when if you'd like me to. :)

10/29-11/5 Homewood Suites smartlabelprint
11/1-5 BWPPI casagray
11/5-9 Camelot Inn sbakersub
11/6-10 BW Anaheim Inn lsatricia
11/10-14 Tropicana Dharmalou
11/13-18 Desert Inn & Suites christina-b-na
11/13-19 Stanford Inn & Suites Mamato4boys
11/14-19 HoJo Gatorchris
11/23-27 BWPPI Astylla
11/25-12/1 Castle Inn Karyanne30
11/25-12/3 Castle Inn dcraythorne
11/27-12/2 Grand Californian Hotel lwanthony
11/29-12/4 Paradise Pier Hotel tikkat
[/QUOTE]

We'll be there 11-19 thru 11-22 Castle Inn Family Suite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter