**November 2019 check in ***

Joining in! We just booked for November 20-25 at the HoJo (4th time staying there). I'm so excited to go back to Disneyland!!! We were there last November at the exact same time, the Wednesday through Monday before Thanksgiving (it's later dates this year since Thanksgiving is so late). We had a wonderful trip last year, the weather was amazing, crowds were light, and it was so neat to see all the Christmas decor. I'm already looking forward to all the specialty food. 😋

Favorites from last year that I'm already thinking about:

I need to know more about these fabulous looking food items! We've never been to disneyland so no idea what these things are!

The first picture is from one of the food booths that was part of the Festival of Holidays at DCA. So many yummy things to try! And the second picture was a festive sundae from Clarabelle's in DCA. The foodie guide above is a great place to start learning about what kinds of treats are around during the holidays.

Joining in! We just booked for November 20-25 at the HoJo (4th time staying there). I'm so excited to go back to Disneyland!!! We were there last November at the exact same time, the Wednesday through Monday before Thanksgiving (it's later dates this year since Thanksgiving is so late). We had a wonderful trip last year, the weather was amazing, crowds were light, and it was so neat to see all the Christmas decor. I'm already looking forward to all the specialty food. 😋

Favorites from last year that I'm already thinking about:

View attachment 441749

View attachment 441750
We’ve got a little bit of overlap! We’ll be there starting on the 23rd. And those snacks look amazing.

Hello! Just finalized our plans for a November 17-20 trip to celebrate my 60th birthday! My daughter and I are staying at The Anaheim Hotel, first time staying at this hotel. I'm excited as it's the first time we've been since she turned 21, we are looking forward to checking out Trader Sam's🍹
Currently waiting (somewhat impatiently, lol!) for park hours for that week⏰ as well as hoping for LMT tickets to come back in stock 🙏

We’ve got a little bit of overlap! We’ll be there starting on the 23rd. And those snacks look amazing.

We’ll probably take the 23rd off to go to the beach and do other SoCal things. But I’ll look for y’all on the 24th!! I’m sure your kids will be dressed in some cute character outfits. ;)

Kids can wear costumes in the parks, right? I’m asking because my 3 and 5 year old boys just got the most adorable Thor and Star Lord costumes and they’re actually pretty comfortable, so they could wear them all day if they were allowed to do that.

Kids can wear costumes in the parks, right? I’m asking because my 3 and 5 year old boys just got the most adorable Thor and Star Lord costumes and they’re actually pretty comfortable, so they could wear them all day if they were allowed to do that.
  • Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
  • Masks may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
From the Disneyland FAQ ^^ https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/

Obviously nothing offensive and nothing that drags on the ground as that is dangerous, but I think the little ones should be okay.

We’ll probably take the 23rd off to go to the beach and do other SoCal things. But I’ll look for y’all on the 24th!! I’m sure your kids will be dressed in some cute character outfits. ;)

We will be doing something with my MIL on the morning of the 24th, but will be in the parks by noon or so. And yep on the costumes! Most likely Jack and Sally. Say hey if you see us!

I just booked a mother-daughter trip for my daughter and I. It will be our first trip without the rest of the family and our first time at a Disney park when she is an adult, as she turned 21 in February. I am looking forward to introducing her to the wonders of the rum Dole whip! Her boyfriend just got diagnosed with acute leukemia recently (on his 21st birthday :sad:) and she has been taking such good care of him but isn't taking very good care of herself, so I planned this little getaway to her happy place. We will be there November 4-8 at the Paradise Pier Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter