**November 2019 check in ***

Where are you landing? LAX? Something like lanskys will be more expedient going to your hotel.

Back to airport use uber/lyft

Yeah, LAX. I was looking at the SuperShuttle private option - which was pretty reasonably priced - to get to our hotel. Or Lyft, assuming LAX can get their stuff sorted out in the next week or so.

I've got to deal with my husband's weirdness on using taxis or rideshares, though, which doesn't help, as I think he'd rather pay for the Disneyland Express or take our chances with the non-private SuperShuttle option on the return. I get anxious and what the superthread had to say about SuperShuttle shared rides has me somewhat concerned.

This will be the last part of a nearly 2 week trip for me, so I'm probably working on stressing out unnecessarily. :) It doesn't help that I ran into a friend who was just in Denver/at the convention center, who stayed in the same hotel, and he told me "You'll be fine. Just don't, you know, go out at night alone" and I'll be... traveling alone. So I'm funneling my stress into how to get to/from the airport in CA.

Yeah, LAX. I was looking at the SuperShuttle private option - which was pretty reasonably priced - to get to our hotel. Or Lyft, assuming LAX can get their stuff sorted out in the next week or so.

I've got to deal with my husband's weirdness on using taxis or rideshares, though, which doesn't help, as I think he'd rather pay for the Disneyland Express or take our chances with the non-private SuperShuttle option on the return. I get anxious and what the superthread had to say about SuperShuttle shared rides has me somewhat concerned.

This will be the last part of a nearly 2 week trip for me, so I'm probably working on stressing out unnecessarily. :) It doesn't help that I ran into a friend who was just in Denver/at the convention center, who stayed in the same hotel, and he told me "You'll be fine. Just don't, you know, go out at night alone" and I'll be... traveling alone. So I'm funneling my stress into how to get to/from the airport in CA.
Go with lanskys both ways if it stresses your dh out. There’s no way I’d use a ride share on the way to your hotel. See my pic above. 😂

I’m here now went to the park yesterday Sunday crowds were not bad at all. As far transportation from the airport posted this in the airport thread I used super shuttle business express was $68 landed at 11am was at the hotel at noon.

SO and I are going next week Nov 12-15 staying at the Marriott Residence Inn convention location

We went this exact week last year and due to Veterans + Canadian Remembrance day on the 11th it was a bit busy, but nothing that we can't handle with Maxpass and starting the day early. This will be our second year experiencing the holiday overlay and our very first time seeing World of Color! We splurged a bit on the dessert party but as this is the only trip we're taking in 2019 I think it will be worth it.

Speaking of splurging, thanks for the heads up on the rideshare LAX situation. We normally Uber but the whole reason we switched from a shuttle service to rideshare was to save time. We doubt everything will be fixed by next week so we're spending a little bit more $$ to have a private Super Shuttle with curbside pickup.

I leave tonight! So excited for this trip, it's a combination of a conference and Disney time and I've never done that before. I will probably spend all my conference time wishing I was over at Disney 😂

But I'm still stressed that they haven't released any info about holiday food yet! What am I supposed to do, wing it??

Anyway, if anyone wants me to check on anything over the next few days (I'll be in the parks Wed-Sun) just let me know and I'll do my best!

Just got back from a long weekend trip with my Senior Daughter for a daddy daughter trip and college visit. It was fun watching (some of) the changes from Halloween to Christmas. Started Saturday morning with the Halloween Mickey and Friends Pumpkin overlay and Oogie Overlay at their respective entrances. Sunday the Mickey and Friends was gone from DL but Oogie was still over California Adventure Park. Monday Oogie was gone and the Tree on Main Street was up. Can't wait to see everything finished when we are back (with the whole family) for Thanksgiving week.

Is it ok for me to pat myself on the back for a job well done with my season passes this year? I'm going to get 31 days in the parks this year (which is the most ever for me for a single year). And I think that's pretty good considering I live in Texas!

I have been IMPATIENTLY WAITING for the Holiday Food Guide to drop!! Gotta see which treats don't have peppermint in them and start fantasizing about which ones to eat!
OMG, me too! I REALLY hope there is a lot of gingerbread options as I found out Starbucks isn't having gingerbread latte's this year and am majorly bummed out. I am not a big peppermint fan either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter