November 2022 Exercise Challenge "Celebrate the Season"

Elizabeth Smith

DIS Veteran
:welcome:to the November 2022 exercise thread!

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back! If you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. You can post daily or just catch up when you can. You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day. Since November has 30 days, here are some common conversions:

15 minutes/day = 450
20 minutes/day = 600
30 minutes/day = 900
45 minutes/day = 1350
1 hour/day = 1800

Since November is the start of the Holidays and the month of Thanksgiving, we'll be looking at fun Disney ways to celebrate the season!

One of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress.

10% -Bountiful Blue
25% -Candy Corn Orange
50% -Pilgrim Purple
75% -Pie Pink
90% -Ribbon Red
100% -Gratitude Green

We’re officially starting this challenge November 1st, but if you don’t find the thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join!! There's no better time than the present to start toward your goals! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

Team Members
Elizabeth Smith -700/700
Oneanne - 1140/900

PollyannaMom - 580/600
piglet1979 - 539/600
sophy1996 - 905/1200
Twilight Sparkle -2430/1800

-------------------------------
Team Total: 6294/5800

Last edited:
I am in for 600 minutes. I was going to join late in October (like a week in) because only my medical stuff had gotten figured out but then I got covid and that wiped me out for most of the month. I am finally feeling back to myself. My mom and I also decided to walk a mile each day and I am in physical therapy for 3 months. Both of these should help me get my time.

I'm in for 1200 again. We are doing a short Disney cruise this month and I'll need to walk a lot to offset all the yummy treats!

Starting with 50/1200

I am in for 600 minutes. I was going to join late in October (like a week in) because only my medical stuff had gotten figured out but then I got covid and that wiped me out for most of the month. I am finally feeling back to myself. My mom and I also decided to walk a mile each day and I am in physical therapy for 3 months. Both of these should help me get my time.

Glad you're recovering!

35 minutes - pahla b full body with weights workout + swept the deck of leaves - - was trying to get a good arm workout in last night since I got the bivalent booster but the video and sweeping was not as good of a workout as horses and barn chores. My arm is sore today and it hasn't been whenever I do a barn day after the shots. : ( Luckily, that's the worst of it so far, though, so I'll take it.

230/1800

Oneanne reached Bountiful Blue today!

While perusing the internet this evening, I found this lovely Disney DIY wreath idea, with interchangeable foliage for different seasons:
1667532924240.png
Here, the creator has shown their wreath decked out for fall, but this could easily swap to a Christmas wreath with some pine cones, red and green ribbon, and holly.

I'm adding 25 minutes for the evening of core workout and yoga. 50/700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter