November 28, 2004

TiggerKing

If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go
DW and I are going on our first cruise ever. Anyone else going to be on the same cruise?

I can't believe no one is going on this cruise. Maybe people just don't like me because I am a republican?

We too will be on our first cruise ever and it will be on the 11.28.04 Disney..(never can remember the name of the ship). It is for my mom's 50th b-day suprise, her sister and brother-in-law will come along to help celebrate!!!!!!! My aunt and I are VERY VERY excited, but of course we can not discuss it with mom, which is torture! That is why these boards are therapy for me. When I booked the trip, I had to come home and act like nothing was going on, and when I booked the rooms at the Pop, I had to act like I was up to nothig...boy has it been hard!!! I am sooooo excited about going....I can not wait to tell my mother, that way we can be excited together!!!

:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Sounds like you guys will be having a great time! DW and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary. She knows about the cruise, but she doesn't know that I have booked the REAS package. I need to have something to surprise her with on the cruise.

As of right now, we are booked in a Cat. 9 on Deck 2!

Don't leave without me!! We are coming to and are sooo excited. It will be me , dh, dd9 and dd7. We can't wait. Only 101 more days.:wave2:

Doing the double-digit dance! I can't believe it is 3 months until we board the ship!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

I am so Excited! Time is really going fast it seems like just yesterday I booked it and it has been 2 months already.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Okay, so it looks like it is going to be just the three of us. In that case, we should all be upgraded to at least a Cat 3!;)

I just hope I don't overload DW with anticipation. Everytime I find a new little fact, I tell her. Oh well, at least she will be surprised by the REAS package!

I'm suprised that we don't have that many people! Can you imagine having the ship to ourselves! ::yes::

I would go absolutely nuts! I know there are many people going, because Cats 10-11 are sold out. I guess that none of the DIS'ers are going on that cruise. Tis a shame. It is going to be awesome!

We are going also we are doing a land and sea package so will be ready for a little break when we get on the cruise .
My son myself and my hubby second time to disney 1st disney cruise.:Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo pirate:

Is there anyone out there that has gone to the parks on Thanksgiving weekend and if so what are there thoughts is it very crowded?:Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo pirate:

DW and I did the parks starting on the Sunday following Thanksgiving a few years ago for our anniversary. Our first day in the parks was on Monday. During the entire week, the longest wait we had was 40 minutes for Splashwater Falls. Other than that, we never waited more than 20 minutes. As a matter of fact, at MGM, we were able to ride R&R rollercoaster 5 times in a row where we got off and walked right back in the cue and were on the second set of cars.

I have heard that Thanksgiving weekend (Th - Sun) can be one of the worst times to go because of it being an automatic 4 day weekend for most families.

From what I can figure out it will be very busy. we are looking into going to a park on friday afer Thanksgiving.

Originally posted by aaj13
Is there anyone out there that has gone to the parks on Thanksgiving weekend and if so what are there thoughts is it very crowded?:Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo pirate:

I'm new to this message board and this is my very first post.

We will also be first time cruisers on the November 28th cruise. I'm both scared & excited at the same time.

We are booked into a category 9 room on level 2.

Can't wait - only 74 more days!!!!!!!

Mickey&JoshNut:

Do you have your cabin assignment? DW and I will be in 2098, also a Cat 9 on deck 2. We are really getting excited. Our Passporter book we ordered came in the mail this weekend, so DW has been going through it like crazy (she doesn't check the boards).

Hi Tiggerking

According to our Travel Agent when our reservation was booked - we'll be staying just down the hall from you!!!

Mickey&JoshNut

Count us in!!! It will be me, DH, DS 12 and DS 7. We are also on deck 2. My husband kids me about all my
DCL info gathering but I think half the fun of a Disney vacation is the planning and anticipation! See you all on board.

Well, tomorrow is the deadline. No one planning on backing out, I hope?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter