November 28, 2004

Well folks, one week until we depart for Florida! I keep envisioning that DW and I will be like that family on TV where the kids wake up at WDW and the parents are sitting on their bed ready to go! DW and I probably won't sleep a wink Fri. or Sat. nights, and then I am not real sure I plan on sleeping at all on the cruise.

I got my love of the sea from my dad, and I am looking forward to seeing what it is like on the open ocean. I really would love to take a transatlantic cruise one day. I think that would be an absolute blast!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Bob,
Starting trouble in Fools with me huh??? Watch out, you are skating on thin ice with the rest of the guys!!

LOL!!

Wrote you PM last night..look for it...

4 more days!!!!!:bounce:

Well folks, we are in the home stretch now! 3 days of work, 2 days of family and packing, one day driving down, and then we on da boat!:bounce:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Melinda: I would NEVER start any trouble in the Fools thread. They are trouble enough!

Hi everyone,

Can't believe I just found this thread. Yes, please count us in. DH, myself, DD 6 & DS 4 will be joining you all. Are you guys all done with packing? I better go finish mine, since we will be heading to WLV for two nights before the cruise. Can't wait til boarding. See you all real soon.

Hey Poohstar! Welcome aboard!

Just as an FYI, we will be doing a DIS meet at the Palo brunch on Wednesday. We are shooting for an 11:30 a.m. meal time.

I know that BMSDSNY and her DH, and me and my DW will be there. Anyone else going to join us?

Originally posted by TiggerKing
I know that BMSDSNY and her DH, and me and my DW will be there. Anyone else going to join us?

BOB, IT IS BMWDSNY, not BMSDSNY!!!! Think of the car!!!
That's like me calling you Tigerking....LOL!!!!!!
(you hanging around too much with the fools men, you are beginning to lapse!! :rolleyes: )

Welcome Poohstar!! My DS (7) will probablry be in the same club as your DD. Have fun at Disney and WLV!! We are staying at BCV!!
Hope to meet you on board!!!

Melinda

Well were on our way, I can't belive that it is time to go already! The last few days have been a blur due to my dd sinus infection and my ear infection and sinus infection. Who know what I have packed! I will be the mismatched one that looks like I packed with my eyes closed. :tongue:

Hope to see you all on board!! :wave2:

Safe trip Baileybaby!! hope the Sinuses are away now(it is nasty , i know!!) and time to enjoy Disney!! have fun!!!

i will follow in 24 hours!!!!

see you on board!!

We arrived in Cocoa Beach today and driving in we saw the Disney Wonder in port. It looks soooo huge. We have never cruised before so we are very excited!!!!!! I can't wait until Sunday!!!!!

Elaine

Hey Elaine!

Glad you guys made it down safely. DW and I will be driving to Orlando on Saturday, spend the night at WDW and drive to the port on Sunday. I am SOOOOO excited about our trip!

Remember, look for the couple wearing white t-shirts with Mickey & Minnie in wedding attire and verbage about our sixth anniversary. Hope to meet some of you folks at the port!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Tiggerking

A a safe drive to WDW on Saturday and please don't buy out the stores - we're visiting WDW after the cruise.

We'll look for you in the port. We are getting a shuttle to the port from our hotel in Cocoa Beach so I'm not exactly sure what time we will arrive. As for what we'll be wearing - look for an older woman with a HUGE smile on her face (that would be my Mom) standing next to a young lady (that's me) wearing a Roots Canada T-Shirt (also with a HUGE smile on her face)!!!!

See you Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

Hi Bob, Everyone...

Got here to Disney 2 nights ago, check in at Beach Club...Went to MK yesterday..Crowded but not unbearable....

GOing to MGM today. Counting the days til the Cruise!! After tomorrow already!!!

Bob, safe trip to FL....Now do you know where you are staying yet??? Sheesch i hope so!!!! LOL!!!!

Already met a Disfamily last night who is going on the cruise with us....

My DD will be wearing her Disney Cruise shirt and i will have my "DVC" bag so look for us!! :wave:
Planning to go to port early...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter