November 28, 2004

No particular reason for this post. I was just tired of seeing us stuck at 99, and I wanted triple digits!::yes::

Hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to our trip!

Originally posted by TiggerKing

I am going to use publisher or PowerPoint to create my sign, and see how creative I can be with it. I just want to do one, possibly using one of our wedding pictures, to put on our door.

I will let you know how it turns out.

WELL???

I might have it... My FOOLS friends are helping me out!!

Sorry, haven't gotten my magnetic sheets yet. Plan to pick up tonight and work on it a little bit. Will hopefully have something posted by Friday!

Only 6 more working days until vacation starts! YAY!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I made our door signs this weekend and I let both of my kids and my husband pick what image they wanted. My 12 yo DS picked the hitchhiking ghosts from the haunted mansion. My 7 yo DS picked a harry potter door hanger and my DH picked a red sock world series championship picture. I printed a picture of my husband and me with Woody and Buzz on a trip we took alone. I went to a craft store and got a roll of magnetic paper with a sticky side and stuck the pictures to them. Not very high tech but it worked for me. See you in 11 days!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

originally posted by TiggerKing:
"You know, you guys are hogging too much of Melinda's time. She posts on this thread about 453 times a day, but won't hardly post more than once a week on the cruise NEXT WEEK!

I am going to have to talk with the other Bob and have him ban his wife from this thread! "

From one lurker to another ...:wave:

Melinda is keeping her image as a quiet, shy cruiser secure on this thread. It's only the male "Fools" that draw her into defense mode so often over there!

Don't you wish you were coming on the 14 day next year too??? I know I'd love to be cruising with you next week!

I wish everyone a "Wonder"-ful cruise!

Arlene

:earsgirl:

Hi!
We are first time cruisers! It will be me, my daughter 13 (this is her make a wish) her 2 friends, twin 10 year old girls and a friend of mine, their Mom.

A girls vacation and we are all excited!!!

princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Hey Judybrismom:

Glad you will be joining us. Sounds like you girls will be having a wild & crazy time!

Hope to see you there! It is mine and my DW's first cruise as well, celebrating our 6th anniversary. We are so excited about it.

I am glad your daughter is getting this opportunity. I will say a prayer for your family!

Bob

Welcome aboard Jurybrismom...

That is wonderful that your DD's wish is granted! My DD(11) will probablry meet her as well as the twins.

My prayers are with you and family also...

See you on board!!

Melinda

Bob,

Getting psyched??? I know i am!!

6 more days til Disney and 10 more days til the Cruise!!

I am not sure what i am wearing on day of boarding..perhaps my disney polo shirt...but i will be wearing a lime green Disboard PIN w/ my screen name on it...:wave2: when you see me!!

Melinda

I am SO in need of this vacation. I have gotten to the point of starting to think about everything that could go wrong, and keep us from cruising. Including, getting sick (there is a bug going around our office)!

I have the wallpaper on my computers of the ships at Port Canaveral, and I look at it quite frequently throughout the day. Also keep checking the 10 day forecast for Nassau and Port Canaveral. Just a LITTLE obsessed at this point in time.

Bob

I have the wallpaper on my computers of the ships at Port Canaveral, and I look at it quite frequently throughout the day. Also keep checking the 10 day forecast for Nassau and Port Canaveral. Just a LITTLE obsessed at this point in time.

Bob

You are not alone!!;)

Hi everyone,
I've been reading all the postings, but have been hesitant to join in the discussions. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here.

I put together a family cruise, so there are several of us traveling together on the Wonder. My husband (is that what DH means?)and I have a 20 month old son who will be with us.

Looking forward to cruising in 10 days!

:wave2:

Welcome aboard on Dis
and the Wonder cruise, bluedaisy...

You will have a blast on the Wonder...Hope to meet you there!

:wave2:

Hey BlueDaisy!

Glad to have you aboard with us. Yes, DH is husband, DW is wife, DS is son, and DD is daughter.

I am sure the three of you will have a great time! My DW and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary (no kids, just dogs & cats). Hope to see you guys there at some point!

Bob

I am SO in need of this vacation. I have gotten to the point of starting to think about everything that could go wrong, and keep us from cruising. Including, getting sick (there is a bug going around our office)!

Bob

Bob just as I feared we all have caught really bad colds. I am hoping that they go away or at least don't turn into anything more! I am so depressed that we might all be sick that I can't even be excited!! I am hoping for lots of pixied dust!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!

I hope ya'll stay healthy for the cruise-maybe gets those colds out of the way now!!!

(I was thinking of wrapping the kid in saran wrap until the cruise!! haha) And have warned the extended family that NO ONE is allowed to cough or sneeze on us on Thanksgiving!!!

Judy and Co.
princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Yes, i have been very GERM FANATIC this past week!! I make my kids drink more OJ, double doses of Vit C and no friends playing in the neighborhood and hands washing more frequently!! Anyone who sneezes or cough, we immediately walk away from them!!
LOL!!

Okay, feeling better now! 3 more working days until vacation begins! :bounce:

DW and I will be hitting the dollar stores tonight for all those "little" things for the cruise (i.e. collapsible hamper, over the door shoe hanger, etc.). Don't need to purchase a whole lot of stuff, just a few things. Still having trouble finding the lanyards at Wal-Mart. May have to visit another one or two to locate them.

I have everything planned out, except....I STILL don't know where we are going to spend Saturday night. May be in the Explorer if I don't get on the ball soon!:earseek:

Looking forward to the cruise. Need to call Debbie and verify a couple of things on our reservations (be sure our massages don't conflict with Brunch at Palo's)!

Hope everyone is having a great week, and has a better weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter