November 28, 2004

We are still waiting. I am wondering if ours will be later since we are west coast? Pretty soon I will be chasing down all the UPS men to see if they have them! :tongue:

No deliveries here today. I needed something good to happen today after the way it was at work. Oh well!

Ok, everyone, look out for the Brown truck!! He is coming your way!!

:cheer2: Just got my DOC'S Just now!!!!!:cheer2:

The party begins!!!!:rockband:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

:thewave: :thewave:

Dancing with you on the outside, but disappointed on the inside. Maybe the Brown truck will have visited by the time I get home!

Melinda: Are you guys planning to do Palo's? If so, which night? Just curious about your choices, we aren't going to hunt you down and stalk you, I will leave that to the ship of fools in 2005!

Bob

I got the call from my travel agent that my documents have arrived. Because of some other committments I have to wait until Thursday morning to actually get them!

I'm so glad they've arrived - I was getting concerned.

Elaine

Nothing here yet, I am SO jealous!! I can't wait to hold them. ::yes:: Maybe tomorrow???

Tiggerking, I wish I could met up with you all at Palo's but I am sure my Kiddo's will be glued to me the whole time! I am sure someday I will look back and wish they still wanted to be so close but right now I am looking for some glue disolver! :rotfl:

Originally posted by TiggerKing
Melinda: Are you guys planning to do Palo's? If so, which night? Just curious about your choices, we aren't going to hunt you down and stalk you, I will leave that to the ship of fools in 2005!

Bob

Did the doc's come, Bob??

About Palos'... I will probablry do the dinner, but i am not sure which night. It depends on which dining rotation i got and have to see the dinner tickets in the stateroom before making ressies for Palo's. I am def. doing the brunch though..

:mad: Still no dadblame docs at my house! I needed that pick me up last night, but alas, I was left out in the cold!

DW and I are doing our Palo's on Wednesday night, part of our REAS package. I may try and call Debbie and get an earlier time (currently, we have 8:30).

Baileybaby: If you can "escape" from the kids, please come and join us!

If anyone wants to look for us at the port, DW and I will be wearing white t-shirts with the wedding Minnie and Mickey and stating that it is our 6th anniversary. Just look for the pooh-sized feller with the gal who looks too good to be married to him and that will be us! (I married WAY above my station).

Oh, I am sorry you didn't get it yet!! You gotta have it today though!!! Here Pixie Dust on your way!!! Let's cross fingers!!

I will be looking for you at the port!!! I am not sure what my family and i are wearing though!!

I have my fingers crossed that they will come today if not does UPS work on Veterans day?

Wendy

P.S. anyone order a gift basket from Shirley? I e-mailed her because I haven't had time to call and I am still waiting for a response.

Yes, UPS works on Veteran's day, and they better be at my house before I get home!:mad:

Just kidding. Isn't it strange that we act this way about a set of papers?

Bob

Originally posted by TiggerKing
Yes, UPS works on Veteran's day,

yep that is correct...Saw one just now passing by my house!!!

Hope you get those DOCS!!!!! Yes, Bob, we are obsessed with those papers!!! That is proof that it give us the reality that we are going on that disney cruise!!:hyper: :hyper:

Yeah!!! Got my documents today. I must say I've been thinking what's all the brew-ha-ha about gettting documents but when I held them in my hand it finally felt real. We are going on a Disney cruise!!!!! The brunch sounds like a great idea but we have a special needs son and cannot commit to any thing until we see how he does in the kids clubs. Hope to see you all on board, I'll be the red head with the three attractive men(DH and 2DS)

Tyna:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :tongue:

I can't believe the cruise is only 14 days away!!!!

We picked up our documents from our travel agent on Thursday and I agree it wasn't real until I held those documents in my hand!!!

I'm taking my Mom on the cruise and this will be our first time cruising. I can't wait!!!

I'm not sure what we'll be wearing on the 28th but if you want to find us real fast just mention the singer Josh Groban's name and we'll respond. We are both HUGE fans of Josh ... and Mickey (of course)...hence my board name.

Elaine

Okay, just found out from DCL that my documents didn't even go to my TA until last week. The TA should have recieved them on Friday (nothing like pushing the time limits). So, I will be calling them as soon as they open and find out when I can expect to receive them.

Anyone else who has still not received their docs?

Well that good Bob,,,At least there are no screw up with your ressies!!
TA's are not as obsessed as we are!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Let's hope it is ready for pick up and you get it today!!::yes::

Contacted the TA and they said that the docs went out Priority Mail on Friday. I will probably receive them tomorrow. I am just glad to know that the things are on their way. I was starting to get a little worried.

When I was on the phone with DCL, I asked about my assigned cabin number...no upgrades, still in 2098. Oh well, we got what we wanted, and that is what counts!

Now to start making door signs and preparing suitcases!

Don't feel bad, Bob..I didn't get upgrades either!! but the important thing WE ARE GOING!!!! ::yes::

Now, what do you do to make door signs?? I never did that before , actually never heard of it, til i came here on Dis...

Had never heard of it until I came here either, but I am going to buy some of the magnetic sheets and give it the ol' college try!

I am going to use publisher or PowerPoint to create my sign, and see how creative I can be with it. I just want to do one, possibly using one of our wedding pictures, to put on our door.

I will let you know how it turns out.

Well, for those who didn't see it on the main board, we are now dancing with the docs. At least for the 30 minutes prior to me locking them in the safe!

:jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping4: :cool1:

Hope everyone else gets their's soon! Looking forward to the cruise. I need it baaaaaad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter