November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Hi ANNIE, from Germany:thumbsup2 I Guess I will give our ages:scared1: IM 58 at cruise time and Laura will be 57 also:scared1: At our age we are celebrating still BREATHING:rotfl2:

Hi ANNIE, from Germany:thumbsup2 I Guess I will give our ages:scared1: IM 58 at cruise time and Laura will be 57 also:scared1: At our age we are celebrating still BREATHING:rotfl2:

Oh Ian, you will be breathing Disney for a long time to come!! You and Laura are youngsters still!:cloud9:

:welcome: Welcome dvc deernut. How exciting that you'll Platinum by the time this cruise comes around. :thumbsup2

:welcome: Welcome dvc deernut. How exciting that you'll Platinum by the time this cruise comes around. :thumbsup2

Thank you! I was going to ask you where in MASS. Our friends are from South Hadley. Where does your Oais cruise go? We have done a few cruises to the islands and love it!

We live in the central Mass area closer to the Mass, Connecticut and Rhode Island border.:)

We are going to Labadee Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel. We've only been to Cozumel.

I see you are a DVC mmember, we are to. We own at AKL.

We live in the central Mass area closer to the Mass, Connecticut and Rhode Island border.:)

We are going to Labadee Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel. We've only been to Cozumel.

I see you are a DVC mmember, we are to. We own at AKL.

We bought in 1998 at BOARDWALK then added while we were on one of the member cruises in 2006. Our other home resort is SARATOGA. We usually stay at OKW its our favourite. We like the Relaxed KEEY WEST theme. We have stayed at AKL a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Everytime we go to WDW we always eat at BOMA. We find the only disadvantage of AKL is the BUS service. It takes longer to get to other parts of WDW. Have you done any of the MEMBER CRUISES? This Sept will be our 6th.

We don't mind the bus service. I guess since our first time to WDW as a family was at the Coronado we didn't know any difference on transportation. We always had good luck with the buses, never waited very long for them. We stayed at SSR once and thought it was nice but the room configuration was a bit confusing in a 2 bedroom villa, so many doors.

We haven't done a member cruise. The times haven't worked out for us. Hopefully in the near future I'll be able to. I am glad that they are adding more of them so there is a better chance of sailing on one. Though I have to convince my DH to do a short sailing, he loves the 7 days.;)

We love Boma. It is a must do when we go to WDW. :thumbsup2

We bought in 1998 at BOARDWALK then added while we were on one of the member cruises in 2006. Our other home resort is SARATOGA. We usually stay at OKW its our favourite. We like the Relaxed KEEY WEST theme. We have stayed at AKL a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Everytime we go to WDW we always eat at BOMA. We find the only disadvantage of AKL is the BUS service. It takes longer to get to other parts of WDW. Have you done any of the MEMBER CRUISES? This Sept will be our 6th.

Did we decide on a name yet? Not being pushy just think for those of us that ocd over our FE gifts may want it early :)

did we decide on a name yet? Not being pushy just think for those of us that ocd over our fe gifts may want it early :)

i noticed in your history of disney you stayed in okw in 2011. When were u there. Thats our favourite resort. We were there 3 times in 2011. Everytime we come we book in there. We like that relaxed atmosphere. We usually request turtle pond because of the pool. We like the food at olivias.

Did we decide on a name yet? Not being pushy just think for those of us that ocd over our FE gifts may want it early :)

Hey! Our internet has been down for a few days and I have been meaning to get back to you on this. No, we don't have a name for us yet. Did you have any ideas?? I can only come up with these two:

Fantastic Fantasy Voyage
Disney Fantasy Frolic

If anyone else can come up with something, let's hear it!! I'm OCD about the FE gifts too, so I will be needing to decide soon. I just have too many ideas!

Hey! Our internet has been down for a few days and I have been meaning to get back to you on this. No, we don't have a name for us yet. Did you have any ideas?? I can only come up with these two:

Fantastic Fantasy Voyage
Disney Fantasy Frolic

If anyone else can come up with something, let's hear it!! I'm OCD about the FE gifts too, so I will be needing to decide soon. I just have too many ideas!

Nice ideas! I'm really anything but creative when it comes to these things, so I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute much.

"An Eastern Fantasy", maybe?
"FantasEastern Caribbean"?

Our family just finished our very first cruise a week ago (Mexican Riviera) and loved it so much we booked this one as our second. It will be DH, Joel (48), Me, Angela (34) and DS, Anthony (5). (all ages at time of sailing)
We're in California so will be flying to Florida and we're hoping to add a trip to WDW after our cruise if we can afford it. DH hasn't been on a plane in over 20 years but he loved the Wonder so much he was willing to fly to ride on the Fantasy. We look forward to a wonderful cruise.:cutie:

Our family just finished our very first cruise a week ago (Mexican Riviera) and loved it so much we booked this one as our second. It will be DH, Joel (48), Me, Angela (34) and DS, Anthony (5). (all ages at time of sailing)
We're in California so will be flying to Florida and we're hoping to add a trip to WDW after our cruise if we can afford it. DH hasn't been on a plane in over 20 years but he loved the Wonder so much he was willing to fly to ride on the Fantasy. We look forward to a wonderful cruise.:cutie:

:welcome: to this thread - I have added you to the roll call on page 1!

Although we haven't officially canceled yet, and probably won't until next year closer to when we have to have final payment, but we have been invited by a friend to come and visit her in the UK next year! So the plan now it to go there for now, unless something happens and we can't go, which is why we are holding onto the ressie for now :)

If I can stop buying LEGO or eating out, or if I win the lottery, I would book another cruise between now and November 30, 2013. I can't wait.

JD

Although we haven't officially canceled yet, and probably won't until next year closer to when we have to have final payment, but we have been invited by a friend to come and visit her in the UK next year! So the plan now it to go there for now, unless something happens and we can't go, which is why we are holding onto the ressie for now :)

I guess it's perfectly normal that with such a long time to go until the cruise, some people's plans will still change ... Like I mentioned before, we are not entirely sure yet either that we will actually go through with this cruise. Visiting friends in the UK sounds like a great vacation too though!

If I can stop buying LEGO or eating out, or if I win the lottery, I would book another cruise between now and November 30, 2013. I can't wait.

JD

Hi Dinotrex, are you coming on this cruise as well? Haven't seen you on the thread before! If you like, I can add you to the roll call, just let me know.

Welcome to the group Momysaurausrex!! It's great that you loved the Mexican Riviera cruise. I want to do that one next! Just so you know I am the organizer for the FE group for this cruise, so if you want your family added to the list just let me know!

I have also organized a group page on Facebook if you are on there. You can just friend request me, Julia Lehman and I will add you to the group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter