November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Wanted to wish everyone a magical trip. I did my FE gifts but put my cabin number and not my DisBoard name because I was in another FE group as well. Can't believe it's only 3 days away. Good luck getting last minute plans done.

Can't wait for this Saturday!! Just a heads up for when everyone is putting gifts in our FE - we have a pocket on our FE for my husband but he wasn't able to take off work and join us for this trip. Didn't want to throw anyone off with the extra, unexpected name.

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween tomorrow!

Remember to post any stateroom changes here and I’ll update the first page with any of those changes. Even if your not having a stateroom update yourself check back to see if there has been any updates to anyone else’s. :thumbsup2

Just got home from the cruise and currently unpacking. Wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful FE gifts we got. Some of you were more then generous with what you gave. Thank you so much! :hug:

I hope everyone enjoyed their cruise! We had a great time!

I, too, wanted to thank everyone for the FE gifts - my kids were so excited every time something was in our FE! Many thanks to all!!

We would all like to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts! The kids always have fun coming back and finding something. I wish we had set up a time in advance to have a small get together so we could have put a face and family to each name! I hope you all had as wonderful of a cruise as we did.

And thanks for the info on the Hilton, I think that was one of the best things we did!! Did anyone else book a future cruise like we did?

We also rebooked the same cruise for next year with the same stateroom too.

We booked the Hilton Garden Inn again too cause it worked out so well. Picked us up early to get to the ship that first morning and then the driver was there right when we got off the ship so walked right off the ship and into the van.:goodvibes

We actually had the 2019 cruise for this week booked before we booked for this year. While we enjoyed the ease of going out of NY, we think we may switch our 2019 cruise to the Fantasy as a few in our group found the seas a bit rough on the sea days when we were going up and down the coast.

I surprisingly didn’t get sea sick on this cruise. I usually do when we sail from Port Canaveral especially that first night. Hope you enjoy your next cruise better. Nothing worse then sea sickness when your trying to have a good time.

Sorry to drop in on this, but I'm looking to book next year's cruise but am having a hard time selling the wife on it. Would someone be able to scan their personal navigators for this cruise so I can show her what the general itineraries are?

She's mostly concerned because the 2019 one doesn't have any dedicated Days at Sea and she's worried she'll be bored.

Thanks!

For those that want to reminisce and those asking for them here are the Navigators from this cruise.

navigator 1 1.jpeg navigator 2.jpeg navigator 3.jpeg navigator 4.jpeg navigator 5.jpeg navigator 6.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter