November/Christmas Thread?

lindyv321

DIS Veteran
I’ve searched but can’t find a November check in thread but I see a December... am I missing it?? I’m sure it’s still a little to early for a Christmas thread.....

I’m down for a Christmas thread! The person who started the December thread was adamant it wasn’t to become a Christmas thread. We are going November 24-28!

I do not think there is one yet. We are going in December and put our dates in the December thread.
But like pp said it is not really a December thread.

I guess stay tuned. I am so ready for a Christmas thread.

We are going the week of November 5th with some friends. Not sure how many days we will be at the park. At least 4 or 5 I would guess. It will be my first time seeing Xmas decorations at Disneyland.

It will be our first Christmas trip too so I’m super excited! I guess I’ll just have to be patient :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

We are going the week of November 5th with some friends. Not sure how many days we will be at the park. At least 4 or 5 I would guess. It will be my first time seeing Xmas decorations at Disneyland.
I am sure you will see some decorations as they are going up, but usually the holiday season officially starts the week following veterans day.

We will be going Thanksgiving week... Decorations usually go up Nov 11th... Historically.

It will be our first Christmas trip too so I’m super excited! I guess I’ll just have to be patient :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I’m inpatient too! We went at Christmas last year and are going around thanksgiving week.

Do you want to start the Christmas thread? I would love to but I’ll give you first dibs!

Hoping to visit a couple days at the end of November (like 27th/28th)! Have only ever been during Halloween time and very much look forward to holiday time!

I was thinking of going the second week of November, like arrive in Anaheim the 11th, go to DL/DCA the 12th-16th, and then head out on Saturday. I've been to DL/DCA when the Halloween decorations go up in full swing. That was in September of last year, the week of the 10th-16th and the decorations were up completely and GG and HM were up again. It was kinda crazy busy. Would it be more advisable to head to the park the week before Veteran's day this year, the 4th through the 10th? Or will it be the same kind of madness it was like in September with the X-Mas holiday decorations going up during that second week after Veteran's day? I wouldn't be going on a weekend, just 4 days, depending on which ones we decide, Mon-Friday. My b-day is the 13th, so that'd be pretty cool to experience in the park as well.

Just booked our flights last night for Nov. 27 through December 1! Mom and I! Her first (and maybe only) Christmas visit. It's also during my birthday! I just called her last night and told her I'm taking her. So excited!

I know Christmas week is crazy!!! (some people like it, just not me). How would the week after compare? Thinking Dec.30 - Jan 4th? Is it just as bad? Is New Years crazy?

I know Christmas week is crazy!!! (some people like it, just not me). How would the week after compare? Thinking Dec.30 - Jan 4th? Is it just as bad? Is New Years crazy?
Yup just as bad. We went dec 27-31 and it was crazy packed. We like Christmas time and are going again this year. I think if you don’t like Christmas time and don’t like crowds then it is a bad time to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter