now 239 pts for use before Dec. 1, 2016. $13/point .. $12/if all used

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKL Kidani Standard View 2 Bedroom available Aug 26-31. A couple of resorts have single night availability in studios the 24th and the 25th, but not consecutive nights. BLT has the 24th in a 2BR lake view, and VWL has the 25th in a 2BR. It would be a lot of moving those first few days.
Saratoga Springs and OKW have the entire stay currently available in a 2BR.

Looking at a studio (if possible) at Boardwalk, beach club, contemporary or AKL. I'm ok with a split stay (but only between two reports) 1 adult and 2 kids, Nov 27- Dec 3.
AKL Jambo House Studio Savanna View available Nov 27-Dec 1. Dec 2 is really hard to find...there are a couple studios on dec 3 elsewhere. Saratoga Springs has the whole stay currently available in a studio.

Sorry to be a pain, but if I can shift my trip, is there anything for Aug 26-Sept 2? Still 2 studios at BLT, or 2 bedrooms, or same thing at AKL?

Sorry to be a pain, but if I can shift my trip, is there anything for Aug 26-Sept 2? Still 2 studios at BLT, or 2 bedrooms, or same thing at AKL?
AKL Kidani has a 2BR available for all of your dates! Standard view=250 points, Savanna View=311 points. Please let me know if you are interested in proceeding

AKL Jambo House Studio Savanna View available Nov 27-Dec 1. Dec 2 is really hard to find...there are a couple studios on dec 3 elsewhere. Saratoga Springs has the whole stay currently available in a studio.

is it possible to stay nov 27-Dec 2nd at (in order of preference) BLT, Beachclub, Board walk or AKL if i split my stay between studio and 1 bedroom or stay the whole week in a 1 bedroom?

is it possible to stay nov 27-Dec 2nd at (in order of preference) BLT, Beachclub, Board walk or AKL if i split my stay between studio and 1 bedroom or stay the whole week in a 1 bedroom?
Nov 26-29 in a 1 BR at BLT currently available
Nov 26-30 1 BR at Boardwalk currently available
All dates requested currently available at AKL Jambo 1BR Standard View
All dates requested currently available at AKL Kidani 1 BR Standard AND Savanna View

Ok, so I can't shift my trip due to work issues. Are there 2 studios available at AKL, 1 for the 23-26 and 1 24-26, and 2 studios at BLT 1 from the 26-31 and 1 from the 26-30? My husband and 1 kid is flying down separate so that's why the shorter times

Ok, so I can't shift my trip due to work issues. Are there 2 studios available at AKL, 1 for the 23-26 and 1 24-26, and 2 studios at BLT 1 from the 26-31 and 1 from the 26-30? My husband and 1 kid is flying down separate so that's why the shorter times
No studios available at BLT on the 27,28th...
All of your dates are currently available in a studio or 1 BR at AKL kidani.

Do you still have points available? I'm looking for a studio at BLT for 12/7-12/13. Two adults and two kids ages 2 & 5.

Do you still have points available? I'm looking for a studio at BLT for 12/7-12/13. Two adults and two kids ages 2 & 5.
Only the nights of 12/9 and 12/13 available currently at BLT in a studio. No availability at all in a 1 BR

Only the nights of 12/9 and 12/13 available currently at BLT in a studio. No availability at all in a 1 BR

We are somewhat flexible on time and resort. Can you tell me what is available for 6 nights after 12/7. We have two adults and two kids ages 5 & 2, so convenience to the parks are big for us. Thanks!

So maybe this would be easier, what is available at BLT between the 23-31? We'd love to stay there anfor would stay between 2 places/rooms if needed. Also wed consider Beach Club or boardwalk to go between.

We are somewhat flexible on time and resort. Can you tell me what is available for 6 nights after 12/7. We have two adults and two kids ages 5 & 2, so convenience to the parks are big for us. Thanks!
Here is what is currently available: (All Studios) SS- all dates, OKW Dec 9-31, AKL Jambo Savanna view Dec 17-21, AKL Kidani Standard Dec 13-24, BCV Dec 13-27, BWV Dec 13-26
Please let me know if you are interested

So maybe this would be easier, what is available at BLT between the 23-31? We'd love to stay there anfor would stay between 2 places/rooms if needed. Also wed consider Beach Club or boardwalk to go between.
BLT has the 24th in a studio or 1BR. They also have Studio and 1 BR lake view the 29-31. BCV and BWV have similar availability...only 1 night here or there.

Can you tell me if you have availability for Bay Lake Tower two bedroom villa check in October 28, 2016 check out October 31, 2016 (three nights). Thank you.

Can you tell me if you have availability for Bay Lake Tower two bedroom villa check in October 28, 2016 check out October 31, 2016 (three nights). Thank you.
Sorry, there is no availability at BLT during your dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter