October 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I have Chef Micky's on October 30 at 7:05 am if anyone wants it. I was able to get a later time.

Okay, I'm going to keep trying on this board to get ADR's...but I am feeling pretty down. What other restaurants should I try ..I have boys ages 9 and 13, who mostly like american fare. Even at thier ages, they love to see the characters, but that may not happen. What else would be fun with good food on Dining Plan? (COral Reef is booked) Visiting 10/30 am -11/4 afternoon.

I'm planning to cancel my 8:10AM ADR for Crystal Palace Breakfast, party of 4. Please PM me with your info if you would like this, and I can transfer it to you.

Update on 10/18 - This ADR had been CANCELLED ALREADY.

Trying to grab a cancellation for LTT dinner on 10/24...

Looking for something between 4-7pm... The earlier the better! It's a MNSSHP night.

Please PM me if you are cancelling, it would be very much appreciated!!!:goodvibes

Okay, I'm going to keep trying on this board to get ADR's...but I am feeling pretty down. What other restaurants should I try ..I have boys ages 9 and 13, who mostly like american fare. Even at thier ages, they love to see the characters, but that may not happen. What else would be fun with good food on Dining Plan? (COral Reef is booked) Visiting 10/30 am -11/4 afternoon.

Have you tried the Cape May character breakfast at the Beach Club?? I enjoyed that when we went a few years ago.

Looking for a pre-MNSSHP early dinner on Oct 26th for a party of 5. We had to change our date for the party.

I can trade any of the following for 5

Oct 25 LeCellier 5:35pm
Oct 27 Prime Time 5:35pm
Oct 28 Park Fare 4:40pm (our orginal MNSSHP night)
Oct 29 Crystal Palace dinner 5:15pm
Oct 31 Chef Mickey 6:35pm

Desperately trying to catch a cancelation for Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner on Oct. 25th. It is our 5th wedding anniversary and we ate there for our honeymoon diner. Email me if anyone has anything anthonycastillo@bellsouth.net (moderator's I wasn't sure if I could post my email, feel free to delete it if needed)

I have LTT on 10/21 @ 8:35 and somehow also have The Plaza at 4:30. both are party of 5. let me know if you want them.

Looking for Tusker House breakfast on 10/23

I have a Tusker House lunch (12:40) for 2 people on Weds the 22nd that I need to cancel. I'm looking for something at DHS or in one of the resort TS's for Wednesday. I'm not picky. I can take either lunch or dinner!

Does anyone have a later time for Le Cellier that would like to switch for an earlier time. We were thinking of doing AK that day, and don't want to cut it too close on making our 4:30 reservation. I'm sure this is a long shot, just thought if you have small kiddos, sometimes earlier is better! Thanks!

I have a 1900 ressie for a 10:45am breakfast on mon. Oct 27th going to cancel within a day or so, let me know if anyone would like it. The adr is for 2

Due to a last minute family cancellation - I am getting ready to part with the following ADR"s

10/30 - flying fish 7:25pm pty of 4
10/30 - le cellier 6:05 pm pty of 4

10/31 - The Plaza 4:05pm pty of 4

11/1 - Tusker House 8:00am pty of 4
11/1 - Tusker House 8:05am pty of 4

11/1 - Narcoosees 5:30 pm pty of 4

11/2 - Captain's Grille 10:50am pty of 4

that's it for now - may have more

I am looking to surprise my mom and my son- they are going to Disney together- just the 2 of them- Gran and Grandson- next week and it is my son's absolute favorite place to eat ( he's 9 and has great taste!) and my mom has never been to Le Cellier before because she can't be bothered with trying to sort this ADR thing all out- and her favorite food is steak and potatoes- with that being said- I have nothing to trade :sad1: just sheer gratitude for your generosity!

they will be there from the 20th through the 26th - I believe they will be in Epcot on the 21st and would take a lunch or dinner- anytime- for 2 people.

thanks!

I am looking for a Chef Mickeys for 10/26 AM or 10/27 AM . I do have a Cape May 10/26 AM to trade or a Chef Mickeys dinner 10/28 to trade.

Getting ready to cancel CM, 6:25, Oct 20th party of 3
Yak & Yeti Oct 22nd, 5:45, party of 3

Looking for a Le Cellier on Oct 22nd, Dinner, Party of 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter