***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

1 day! I am heading over tomorrow after work, checking into CSR & heading to PFTS with my sister.

Sunday we will be checking into AoA LK suite for 6 days & going to head to Epcot, then also MNSSHP!

I am beyond excited! Its so close! Today is going to drag.

Us too! Tonight's sleep will be on an airplane from Alaska to Atlanta.... so I don't know if that one counts....:crazy2:

Wow, Alaska is quite a hike! We're driving down from Maryland straight through...about 14 hours not counting stops :drive: Hope your trip goes well!

2 more sleeps!! :cool1::cool1:

1 at home and 1 just outside WDW...Sunday morning, we're going in!!!

We will be in WDW October 26-30! Attending our first MNSSHP on the 28th- anyone else going that night???

We will be there. Arrive on the 27th. DDs 4 & 7 have no idea we are going. Telling them on the way to the airport. They are going to freak!

dawnhaze said:
I'll be there that night! :) It will be my first MNSSHP ever.

It will be our first MNSSHP too, Oct 30. Have been reading mixed reviews so I'm curious to see how it is :)

We have been here since Friday. The weather has been great. Sunny. Mid 80s. Although its been breezy which can make even 70 degrees feel cool in the evenings. Those packing for trips in the next week or so may want to bring some pants and at least a sweatshirt. I am very carefree this trip. Normally I am militant about having a schedule and not missing anything. But this time around I am stopping to smell the roses and not using up a lot of time taking a lot of pictures.

Just got back from our Disneymoon at POFQ and AKL Club Level! I already miss Florida! The crowds weren't bad at all! We never waited more than 15-20 minutes and even that was rare. In fact we loved it so much that we joined DVC! MNSSHP was great but not sure if I would do it again or not...but it was great goofing around like kids and going trick-or-treating

2 more days and we'll finally be at WDW for our first F&W and first MNSSHP...and first stay at a Deluxe and first time at every restaurant where we have an ADR. Lots of firsts on this trip. Can not wait!!!

We have been here since last Friday and go home tomorrow. Weather was great all week but there is a 60% chance of rain today. Oh well. I guess it will prepare us for going home, as Sandy is supposed to hit the northeast pretty bad from what I hear. Haven't had the tv on much but from what I have seen online I need to stock up on bread and canned goods in case we lose power for a few days. Worried the store shelves will be bare when I get there Sunday morning!

daizieduck said:
...I need to stock up on bread and canned goods in case we lose power for a few days. Worried the store shelves will be bare when I get there Sunday morning!

Don't forget the toilet paper!! A local DJ always says stock upon "bread, milk and toilet paper" lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

One more sleep! I leave tomorrow morning, but I still need to pack so it will be a short sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter