October 2015 Discount Code Watch

We're going in October--most likely the 11th to the 17th. We're going to try to do the WL if we can get a room only discount.

I plan on a solo trip - October 18 - 22. I have my airfare paid. I have not booked my room.
Is is best to book now or wait until a promotion comes out?
If I book now, and a promotion comes out, what do I do? Do I call and ask for the cheaper rate?
Thanks for your help.

I plan on a solo trip - October 18 - 22. I have my airfare paid. I have not booked my room.
Is is best to book now or wait until a promotion comes out?
If I book now, and a promotion comes out, what do I do? Do I call and ask for the cheaper rate?
Thanks for your help.

If you book now, and special offers come out that include your dates, you should be able to call whoever you booked your room with (travel agent or Disney) and ask for the discount. Sometimes the offers are for specific days, so if you already have your air booked, you are kind of locked in to those dates, unless you pay a change fee, or your tickets are refundable.

Hello! Booking AOA Cars Suite 10/10-10/17. Hoping for room only discount since free dining is impossible for this week. Also hoping airfare goes down!!!

We changed our dates to Oct 26th - Nov 4th in hopes of hitting a better chance at free dining. pixiedust:

I booked POFQ for October!!! I was happy to get a room only discount and I saved enough to pay for the dining plan (2 adults and 1 child). I also got my flights booked. Now I'm looking forward to dining reservations!!!

I booked POFQ for October!!! I was happy to get a room only discount and I saved enough to pay for the dining plan (2 adults and 1 child). I also got my flights booked. Now I'm looking forward to dining reservations!!!

Did you come across a deal or something or was it a PIN code?

Thanks,

Chad

Deal from the Magical Agency. I guess we aren't supposed to say their name. Someone on here was talking about their deal and I investigated =)

My step-dad just got a PIN code for the summer deal. It came to the house the day before Disney Visa Summer deal was announced. It didn't cover our dates and he's not coming with us this time.... bummer it came to him instead of someone who needs it.

Deal from the Magical Agency. I guess we aren't supposed to say their name. Someone on here was talking about their deal and I investigated =)

My step-dad just got a PIN code for the summer deal. It came to the house the day before Disney Visa Summer deal was announced. It didn't cover our dates and he's not coming with us this time.... bummer it came to him instead of someone who needs it.

Would you PM me the name of this agency, I would love to get a deal for our dates.

I would also be curious as to their contact info if you could find the time to send it to me. Thanks!

I went ahead and booked 10/29-11/4. Fingers crossed for a discount--preferably free dining!

The "magical agency" does have discounts for October, but they are not posted on their website. You will have to contact them directly.

Just booked airfare today for October 20-27th. Probably staying AOA Nemo Suite unless really great room discount for Visa Cardholders comes up...might move to POFQ or CSR with two rooms. Hope everyone gets free dining to boot, lol!

we booked airfare yesterday also for Oct 16 - 23...hoping for a nice discount offer that includes out dates!! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter