October Colorful & Fantastic Fall Exercise Challenge!!!

Just 4 more days left this month!

Anyone thinking about hosting the November challenge?

You can choose any theme you'd like, and its up to you what you post and how often.
We've had some really fun themes and styles recently, very different every month!

Checking in. 15 minutes on Monday, and about an hour yesterday. - Estimated because, unfortunately, it was walking around the neighborhood looking for my cat who had snuck out and wandered off. :(

She did show up on the back deck this morning, but refuses to actually come in. (She runs the other way as soon as we head to open the door.) - Right now, I have the other cat shut up in my room with all her stuff, and the slider open so the skittish one will hopefully come all the way in next time she comes up on the deck. - Keep your fingers crossed for me! (And if you're the praying sort, please keep her in them!)

453/500

40 minutes biking
10 minutes yoga stretches
695/1000
Went back to the gym today- I was very nervous about going and that made me even madder cuz I actually was starting to like the gym. My husband goes to the same gym and his perspective is " some people are just a$$holes!" He's right! I marched in with my head held high and did my workout!

1016/1100

Offered to run a few miles with a new lady in our running group. Lo and behold, I managed 5! Most I've run in 6 months :)

Keep up the efforts, this group is doing great! And getting into routines will make it a bit easier over the holidays to take some time for yourself and work off some of those cookies/pies/mashed potatoes that we're all looking forward to....

I have loved the color theme this month, kathleen27 - great idea!

:rainbow:

Congratulations

@sophy1996

You have reached your goal and you are Wish Green!

Yoda_SWSB.jpg

And

@PollyannaMom

@2TxAgs

You have reached 90% of your goal!

1001861_10151727146125742_1178578438_n.jpg

And

@swissfamilyrobinson

You have reached 75% of your goal!

1533835_10152087242650742_1140359983_n.jpg

As a group we now have a combined 19,067 minutes!!!
90% of our total goal!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!

1234972_10151845890755742_1736451987_n.jpg

8 minute arm workout this morning, more minutes later (nothing yesterday).

727/1000 Total

3 more days including today!!!!

@kathleen27, thanks for my green Yoda picture! That made me laugh. I'm stuck in September!

Ha ha, had to give you a Star Wars pic somewhere.

30 minutes walking 785/930. I'm cutting it pretty close but I'll make it!

You've got this!

The kitty is home safe!!! :love::cat:

I think the awful rain last night convinced her she did not want to be an outdoor cat after all, and she came out from under the shed and up to me with a little treat-coaxing. She's currently sleeping off her big "adventure".

As for exercise, 30 minutes worth of walking yesterday, and an unknown amount today because that all happened a few minutes into "walking" her sister. I'll guess 7 just to get my numbers back to something round. So that leaves me at:

490/500

Ten minutes to goal, so barring any other emergencies, I'll make it this month! Team totals look awesome, and thanks Dentam for saying you'll host next month.

Thanks as well everyone for the prayers and good wishes for the furry princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter