October Colorful & Fantastic Fall Exercise Challenge!!!

Well, I missed last month, was discouraged since I have yet to make my goal of 600 minutes when I signed up for July and August. Sooooo, October is a new month! Put me down for 600 and I AM going to make my goal this month!!!! Only 5 weeks and a day until the Jingle Jungle 5K!

35/600

P.S. Thanks for hosting this month!

I am in again this month. I think I will stick with 800 since I know that is very do-able but still pushes me. My real goal is to push myself to do 30 min on the treadmill more often since I always want to give up sooner on the old mill.

No numbers to report just yet, but a 5k tomorrow!

I managed to remember everything I forgot yesterday for my long run and got it done today. It did not go great. I made it through the first 5.5 miles fine, but then my knee started hurting. By mile 6.5 it was so bad I had to walk the last 1.5 miles. So, a total of 100 minutes for me today bringing me to 170/1500.

Have a great weekend everyone!

We now have some color on our list! A little bit of BLUE!

329459_10151153590663274_236173186_o.jpg

Congratulations to to @glss1/2fll and @DVCFan1994 for accomplishing 10% of their goal !!!! :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter