Of the people you've actually met, what's the most unusual or funniest name you've ever heard?

we have a clients whose first name is “maybe”.

I drive by a real estate For Sale sign often. The realtors name is “yoni”. I get a chuckle and shake my head every single time I see the sign

Neighbors kids were all named after months.. April May June
Friend of a friend named their son jack
Last name Daniels ..

We had someone have a script filled at the pharmacy I worked at for Hung Lo. I haven't met her, but for work received a report signed by a woman named Moreblessing (she has an African-sounding surname).

Daughter had a student named Scion(like the car)...poor kid, every time his name was mentioned, he would respond “It’s pronounced Shawn”. Also, she had a student named 5G...yep!!

Not really met, but I had to call back a customer once to get the names of his children for a form. The first name was Twinkle.

I have never been so happy to be on the phone with a customer and not in person. When I heard that name, my first thought was: how am I going to spell this back to him without laughing.

The other second name was Bijou. Based on the last name I couldnt find a French connection.

And I dont remember the third name, but it was something really common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter