Offical Big Brother 10 Thread--Spoilers Welcome

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
I see BB 10 starts on July 13. No info about it on the CBS web site. Anyone have any spoilers to share?

I've been checking Tivo everyday to see if it's up yet. It wasn't yesterday. I'll only be checking in here every so often. I don't like to know everything that is going to happen before watching it on TV. Not as fun that way!

My fingers are so crossed that this season is waaayyy better than last! I doubt it could be worse. (Should I even say that? :scared1: ) :laughing:

I'm here and ready for another season!!

I went on the cbs website and it only mentions that the new season starts July 13. No other info.

As long as Natalie is not on this season-I'm happy!!

HOWDY EVERYONE!!! :yay: I so missed our BB9 thread when it ended...boy did we have fun :rotfl: with those houseguests!!! :scared1:

Subscribing. I am in the process of moving. On my Sis' computer right now and then it will be several days before I am back up and running. :thumbsup2

Do you think BB will have an AD for this season? :confused3

I read at a few of the reality sites that AD will be back for a third season! Can't wait!

don't leave me out - make room for the youtube clips :)

I can not wait for BB10 to start!! I hope its another allstar!! I'm keepin my fingers crossed that Baller is back on season 10!! lol... won't be the same without him.

Hey everyone!!!! I can't wait either! I'm so glad there will be an afterdark! Can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves this time.

I cannot wait for BB to start!!!
BB9 was err...ok...I hope 10 is way better!!

I can't wait! I also can't believe how hush-hush they are being about this season! I wonder what the big secret is....

Im here too!! can't wait! It should be on my TIVO tomorrow, mine is listing July 13th only up to 6pm right now....so it might even show up later tonight! lol I need a life!

Signing on for more BB Fun :) Good to see y'all again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter