• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offical Big Brother 10 Thread--Spoilers Welcome

Yes, Keesha, Renny, Libra, and Dan (acting as AP) are supposed to vote out Jessie without the others knowing. It will be great TV if it goes down.

That's what I'm hoping for. I really like Memphis and want him to stick around. I am also sick of noone thinking or voting for themselves. Have some guts people and vote the way you want! Hopefully that will happen this time!

So tonight we get to watch the POV right? I really need to stay off this thread - but even knowing what's going to happen, I still am surprised with some of what I see on the show!

Oh, please let Jessie go home! I just can't stand to watch him watch himself anymore - anyone else notice how he is constantly watching himself in mirrors or windows whenever he walks by???

Well we still have power so far so that's good :thumbsup2

I hate to get my hopes up, More than one time they have made it seem like someone was going home or something was about to go down, only to have nothing big happen at all.

I hope they do shake it up and Jesse goes home. April and Ollie will be trippin. I like Memphis too and Dan. I hope they stick around for a while.

know what i dont get? After listening to house calls, it seems as if everyone cant stand libra; why dont they just put her up, and vote her out???:confused3

know what i dont get? After listening to house calls, it seems as if everyone cant stand libra; why dont they just put her up, and vote her out???:confused3

Last night, Ollie told April that if he gets HOH he will put up Renny & Libra. They referred to Keesha, Libra, and Renny as the "new outcasts" or something like that. Little do they know that they will most likely become the "outcasts" :lmao: .

I think Libra came on strong at first, and ran her mouth, but after Keesha called her out that day, I think she has toned down. I do not mind her now at all. I also get a huge kick out of watching Renny! what a trip that one is!

Last night, Ollie told April that if he gets HOH he will put up Renny & Libra. They referred to Keesha, Libra, and Renny as the "new outcasts" or something like that. Little do they know that they will most likely become the "outcasts" :lmao: .

We can only hope! But why is it that every reality show does this. Survivor is the same way. They talk about getting rid of someone and you know all of America gets excited, and then they all chicken out. Drives me nuts!

We can only hope! But why is it that every reality show does this. Survivor is the same way. They talk about getting rid of someone and you know all of America gets excited, and then they all chicken out. Drives me nuts!

Yes, but we have the America's Player vote on our side. Without that, none of this would be going down. They would all be sheep voting to evict Memphis. Props to the producers for bringing some life into this game.:thumbsup2

So tonight we get to watch the POV right? I really need to stay off this thread - but even knowing what's going to happen, I still am surprised with some of what I see on the show!

Oh, please let Jessie go home! I just can't stand to watch him watch himself anymore - anyone else notice how he is constantly watching himself in mirrors or windows whenever he walks by???

I notice that he is always looking at himself and always taking off his shirt!

That being said, I may be the only one that thinks this but I kind of like Jessie and I will be sad to see him go....

The only thing I like about Jesse is he keeps the house fired up. If it wasnt for him, that place would be sooooo boring!

If Jessie goes, I think the whole Libra, Keesha, Ollie, April alliance will just explode!!! So even without him, there will still be fireworks. Especially when April gets backed into a corner, she'll freak out!

I notice that he is always looking at himself and always taking off his shirt!

That being said, I may be the only one that thinks this but I kind of like Jessie and I will be sad to see him go....

I have a love/hate relationship with him and don't want him to go yet either...but I'd rather see him go than Memphis.

Wow I actually kind of liked Jesse for a few minutes when he was talking to Dan about Dan feeling down--when he was working up to the hug. Jesse seemed to really be trying to make him feel better.

I love that Memphis put Jerry on slop. I knew he was on it but I didn't know how.

It would be nice to Michelle and Libra on the block next week.

That "Happy Birthday" scene had to be one of the funniest BB moments ever.:happytv:

April is my least favorite HG at the moment so I will have to vote Jessie out!

I like Jessie and have from the beginning. He cracks me up and I thought he was really sweet with both Dan and Michelle. He may be a little too into himself :-)laughing:) but deep down he's a nice guy.

On the other hand, I really can't stand Keesha and Libra. They talk crap about everyone and then blow up when they get called out. Libra's done it time and time again... even the way she just threw the stick on the floor during the POV ceremony and how she's always clapping her hands in people's faces. UGH. That girl's got the worst attitude and her kids will be proud to see how she's acting :rolleyes: And Keesha's voice is 3 billion times worse than nails on a chalkboard. Her voice is SHRILL! :headache:

I like both Jessie and Memphis but I hope Jessie finds a way to pull through so he and Michelle can get Libra and Keesha out of that house.

I think Memphis is every bit as into himself as Jessie-if you watch his facial expressions he thinks his s**t don't stink. I wouldn't mind him going home. That would leave Jessie in more of a pot stirring stage in the game.

Did anyone else think Michelle acted like a huge whiny baby tonight over the freakin' red unitard thing? I thought she was pretty horrible to Jesse over it considering none of that was even his fault. She can say what she wants but I think she was just upset that she lost her Hawaiian trip moreso than that she didn't get the letter from home. She was also mad at Libra over it but I am sure she would have done the same thing in Libra's shoes. I was feeling pretty neutral toward Michelle up to this point but now I don't really like her after the way she acted over that tonight.

Michelle was being totally ridiculous and making herself look MORE foolish going off like that! Libra's kids are young anyways so it's not like they can write anything, plus she is raising twins so a vacation seems much more useful than a letter!

I am really hoping Jesse goes this week, but I assume all the HG's will fall in in line with what HOH April says....I hope not because this is getting old.

I just have to say I love the way that Dan played Jessie, that was to funny when he looked up at the camera while Jessie was hugging him :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter