**** Official 2014 AUGUST - Disneyland thread ****

We've been home for 3 days now, and guess what I did... I just booked a Kids Suite at Hojo for spring break! I'm not sure if we'll actually go ahead with a spring break trip or not, but Hojo doesn't charge a deposit, so it's good to hold onto the suite just in case. We really liked the Hojo but I didn't like how squeaky the bunk bed was in the Queen + bunk room. So that's why I booked the kids suite this time, since it has a separate room for the kids and I know they'll fill up. I mentioned to my sister that I'd like to bring my niece along with us next time, and the kids suite sleeps 3 kids.

I think the best way to handle my Disney withdrawal is to plan another trip! :rotfl2:

We've been home for 3 days now, and guess what I did... I just booked a Kids Suite at Hojo for spring break! I'm not sure if we'll actually go ahead with a spring break trip or not, but Hojo doesn't charge a deposit, so it's good to hold onto the suite just in case. We really liked the Hojo but I didn't like how squeaky the bunk bed was in the Queen + bunk room. So that's why I booked the kids suite this time, since it has a separate room for the kids and I know they'll fill up. I mentioned to my sister that I'd like to bring my niece along with us next time, and the kids suite sleeps 3 kids. I think the best way to handle my Disney withdrawal is to plan another trip! :rotfl2:

To funny! I think we were home 3 or 4 days before I booked a room for February!

We are in the airport waiting to fly home. Overall, we had a great trip - but I think WDW is better. We'll probably end up coming back to DLR though, because my husband really loved California. And he was bummed to miss Haunted Mansion.

The Hojo kids suite was awesome - would definitely do it again. No squeaky bunk beds that I noticed!

Had a great trip. 5 full days in DL/DCA. the crowds were pretty light (especially by the Wednesday before the Labor Day weekend). Our friends were staying one night at the Grand and got picked to be the "Family of the Day" and were upgraded to an awesome suite. We went to GC pool with them and sat around drinking beer and swimming. I think next year we'll have to save up and stay at the DLH just so we can hang out in that pool area.

I don't usually like ride photos but our pic from Splash Mountain was so funny we had to get it. It's the triple expression of terror on our faces that sells it. (We are in seats 3, 4 and 5 with my sister in law in seat 6.)

We had quite a trip, today was our first day a work and we want to go back!

4 days was a fantastic length of time, although we didn't get everything we wanted to do done, for the most part it we did everything at a cruisy pace. Crowds weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be, but boy was it hot!

On the first day we did DCA, we got out FP for RSR, did the other Cars Land rides, then ducked in to Tough to be a Bug to get out of the heat, single rider lines are awesome for California Screaming and Goofy's sky school. Little mermaid is another one to get out of the heat, likewise Soarin'. The Monsters inc ride had a pretty long line for what it is, was actually one of the longer lines we had at 30 minutes. We did The cars rides again and then used our FP for RSR and then I did TOT solo. After that we jumped on the red trolley, it was just the 2 of us and I asked my girlfriend to marry me, not long after she said yes the DL fireworks started. They actually stopped the trolley for us, was all very special and hilarious when one of the cast members kept telling everyone "She said yeaaaaa"

We had quite a trip, today was our first day a work and we want to go back!

4 days was a fantastic length of time, although we didn't get everything we wanted to do done, for the most part it we did everything at a cruisy pace. Crowds weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be, but boy was it hot!

On the first day we did DCA, we got out FP for RSR, did the other Cars Land rides, then ducked in to Tough to be a Bug to get out of the heat, single rider lines are awesome for California Screaming and Goofy's sky school. Little mermaid is another one to get out of the heat, likewise Soarin'. The Monsters inc ride had a pretty long line for what it is, was actually one of the longer lines we had at 30 minutes. We did The cars rides again and then used our FP for RSR and then I did TOT solo. After that we jumped on the red trolley, it was just the 2 of us and I asked my girlfriend to marry me, not long after she said yes the DL fireworks started. They actually stopped the trolley for us, was all very special and hilarious when one of the cast members kept telling everyone "She said yeaaaaa"

How wonderful! I wish you many happy years together! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter