• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2014 Dopey Challenge Thread!

I was in a corral with no fireworks, we definitely felt robbed!
Dopey was a huge accomplishment, but the marathon was super hard for me! I am a little overweight, and I know that slowed me down, but I think the biggest culprit was the constant early wake ups. I was SO tired!
:faint:
BUT i did finish, even though the balloon ladies finished ahead of me, and I have the medals to prove it!
I got my email yesterday from RunDisney about results, but only the 5K showed up. Anyone else? Will it be an email a day for a week kind of thing?

I was in a corral with no fireworks, we definitely felt robbed!
Dopey was a huge accomplishment, but the marathon was super hard for me! I am a little overweight, and I know that slowed me down, but I think the biggest culprit was the constant early wake ups. I was SO tired!
:faint:
BUT i did finish, even though the balloon ladies finished ahead of me, and I have the medals to prove it!
I got my email yesterday from RunDisney about results, but only the 5K showed up. Anyone else? Will it be an email a day for a week kind of thing?

Strange. A few days ago I was able to look up my finish time for all races and even the breakdown...like how long it took me to reach the 10k mark and the halfway mark ect....then I get that same email about the 5k results...but when I went to recheck the results of the races again...nothing...all I got was Tinkerbell results from last year. Weird. They were there and now they are not.

It also said that out of 25,000 (I think that was the appx number of runners in the full) just over 19,000 crossed the finish line.

all I got was Tinkerbell results from last year. Weird. They were there and now they are not.

Did you choose the Marathon weekend from the drop-down menu? I had the same problem and it took me a while to figure out you had to do that to get to the "correct" results...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter