"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping that with the bad news of ticket price increases, they'll help ease the pain with party dates lol.

I haven't been to a MNSSHP since 2003, and I'm debating whether or not to do it this october.

I already have a Tuesday planned as a rest day, with plans for mini golf and to rent a boat. Plus I'm staying at the poly, so I could easily watch the fireworks from the beach.

My husband and I aren't into meeting characters. He could care less about parades and stage shows and dance parties. We would basically go to trick or treat, ride attractions, and watch fireworks.

I'm debating if it would be worth $150+ for the two of us.

I'm debating if it would be worth $150+ for the two of us.
That is where I am right now. My daughter will be 13, so it will be over $200 for us to go! But, then again.... We've never gone to MNSSHP and we are only going to have 4 day passes, this will get us into MK an additional day hopefully on the day we arrive. So I just don't know!! :scared:

I googled release dates for MNSSHP and I found this thread! Can't wait to see the dates. We are leaving for a Disney Cruise on 9/17 but we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek starting 9/14. We are hoping to attend MNSSHP that week. How quickly do the tickets for the 1st party usually sell out? It looks like if we go, according to last year's dates, we might be at the first party.

I googled release dates for MNSSHP and I found this thread! Can't wait to see the dates. We are leaving for a Disney Cruise on 9/17 but we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek starting 9/14. We are hoping to attend MNSSHP that week. How quickly do the tickets for the 1st party usually sell out? It looks like if we go, according to last year's dates, we might be at the first party.
Exciting! Parties selling out trend has changed. On the 1st post I listed dates the party tickets 2015 sold out (as best I could).

Is the delay is working out costume rules, etc?

I actually wonder if some of the delay is just that Disney has a lot of other news to share right now and is waiting till other news slows up to send out the MNSSHP dates (i.e. ticket increase/changes, Rivers of Light is close to opening in AK, new Star Wars show at HS details still to be released, etc.)...then again, who knows!

Flower and Garden starts tomorrow. If the MNSSHP dates are not in the brochure this year, we may be stuck waiting a bit longer. Last year's dates were released much earlier than usual.

So can you make regular park ticket fast pass + selections two months in advance..staying onsite
Also ,if we buy mnsshpi tickets we can pick three more ???

So can you make regular park ticket fast pass + selections two months in advance..staying onsite
Also ,if we buy mnsshpi tickets we can pick three more ???
If you're an onsite guest, you can book for your length of stay or length of ticket (whichever is shorter) at midnight 60 days out from your check in date. If you are not using FPs earlier in the day, you can book using your party ticket. Last year service stopped at 6:30, so you can book at 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30.

So just confirming there were no Halloween parties on Saturdays? This is our first MNSSHP and was hoping to attend a party on Saturday night of our arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter