Official 2016 Star Wars Half Marthon - The Dark Side Weekend

In and registering. What is the performance jacket?

For the last 4 or 5 races it has been the same full zip champion fleece jacket, but the color and design on the back has changed. I have one from TOT and it is fine, but I don't know that I need another one. Usually they have another jacket option at the expo that is a different type.

I would do registration and then get out. You can go in later and add the jacket. But not worth risking it! Plus in early registration some people accidentally ended up wiht a jacket that took over the race. So they had a jacket and no race!

Done and Done! And I bought the jacket (and pins and "merchandise bundle")! lol. Its my first disney race, might as well ham it up. By the time the race actually comes around, I will have forgotten the nasty charge I just put on my credit card and will shop away at the expo! lol

DH and I both in for the Challenge! Less than 3 minutes! Need to submit proof of time later. Anyone copy the link for that?

Yeah, I'm surprised the challenge went on hold already. That was fast.

Congrats to everyone who got into their desired races! I'm probably going to have a lot of questions in the future since this is my first WDW race.

DH and I both in for the Challenge! Less than 3 minutes! Need to submit proof of time later. Anyone copy the link for that?

Usually, they've had that link available on the race's rundisney page under "proof of time". Might take a few days/weeks to show.

Rundisney will have links later (days, weeks later) on the main page where you can submit times...go relax now

I believe you can go to My Events > Edit Registration Details. There you can add your proof of time.

A very smooth process today. Registered myself for the Challenge and both my kids for the Mickey Mile in 5 minutes. My wife registered for the half in about two minutes. Confirmations have all been received.

Just registered DH, who is very excited. I am not a runner but will gladly accompany him to WDW :D

DH and I are in!!! Myself for the challenge, and DH for the 10k!:yay:
Now I can get back to training for the GSC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter