Official 2016 Star Wars Half Marthon - The Dark Side Weekend

Sorry to ruin your chart but apparently there is an L for the Challenge...our numbers were higher than K so I called and they said the chart online was wrong but it will be fixed.

At least that explains why I thought it was weird!

Just wondering, since this is my first race…DS and I are doing the 10K, can we find our what corral we are in ahead of time?

Bib Numbers for the 5K/10K do correlate to the Corrals but unless you are right at the edges of the overall range, its hard to know exactly what the cutoffs will be. Example - at Jingle Jungle 5K, my husband and I had bib numbers 277 & 298. With that number, I was pretty sure we were in A and I turned out to be right. Similar thing happened to us for Star Wars Light Side 5K - I had 40024 & my husband had 40009.

Once the number ranges for the 5K/10K get posted most - you can kinda guess what you might be in.

Bib Numbers for the 5K/10K do correlate to the Corrals but unless you are right at the edges of the overall range, its hard to know exactly what the cutoffs will be. Example - at Jingle Jungle 5K, my husband and I had bib numbers 277 & 298. With that number, I was pretty sure we were in A and I turned out to be right. Similar thing happened to us for Star Wars Light Side 5K - I had 40024 & my husband had 40009.

Once the number ranges for the 5K/10K get posted most - you can kinda guess what you might be in.

Thank you. So the 10k bib numbers haven't been posted yet? But they will be?

If you figure this out, PLEASE let me know what you do! I don't know how this happened, but my name ended up on my running partner's bib/waiver for runDisney and I'm kind of freaking out. It's even more confusing because our birthdays are off by one number.

So there are two bibs/waivers with my name. :worried: And nothing for him. And I'm the one who signed us up. I think the "autofill" must have "corrected" my stuff when I was working on his registration.

Did you pay for the registration? If so that's exactly what happened to me.. I paid/registered for my friend and it glitched with my name on the 'important line' and everything else her info and her (new) active account.. I've paid for dozens of race regs and never had this issue so I *know* it wasn't my error.. Run dis said they fixed it back when proof of time was due (when we noticed) but now she's completely vanished :(

Did you pay for the registration? If so that's exactly what happened to me.. I paid/registered for my friend and it glitched with my name on the 'important line' and everything else her info and her (new) active account.. I've paid for dozens of race regs and never had this issue so I *know* it wasn't my error.. Run dis said they fixed it back when proof of time was due (when we noticed) but now she's completely vanished :(
I DID pay!! That must be what happened. We did POT, and submitted with his name under his registration. And his number is the number after mine (we ran together and crossed less than a second apart at our POT race). So they must have seen the name was wrong...but maybe it just didn't register. Which I understand. They are dealing with tons of stats.

Thanks!

EDIT: I meant to ask, when you said "completely vanished" do you mean you guys can't find her in the system at all? D: That's terrible!! I hope you get it worked out.

So according to the corral assignments, the POT I submitted should've put me in H - but my waiver number puts me in I. Is it worth contacting run disney or let it go ???
TIA

@Disneyland_emily did you search under your name with HER birthdate??? :( If you have email proving they fixed it I would raise you-know-what until they found it (heck I'd do that anyway)!

@Disneyland_emily did you search under your name with HER birthdate??? :( If you have email proving they fixed it I would raise you-know-what until they found it (heck I'd do that anyway)!

I would suggest searching here as well, you can search by name only (or even partial name) and see if you can find them - this avoid having to search with birthdate, etc. Use the MOBILE search option below on your Phone.

This link shows up on PCs (can only select 10k right now)
http://results.xacte.com/?kw=swds

BTW, This link shows up on Mobile (on PC it will auto-redirect you to runDisney website).
http://swds.xacte.com

So according to the corral assignments, the POT I submitted should've put me in H - but my waiver number puts me in I. Is it worth contacting run disney or let it go ???
TIA
My POT puts me in G, but I'm in H. I think they might have knocked back some of the challenge people if we were close to the cut-off.

Yeah so after all morning on the phone with run disney they cant/wont fix her registration since its 3 weeks out and has to be done in person at the expo where she'll 'prob' get a bib to run but will be in last corral... Yeah im livid to say the least..

TIA

Unless you have a certified half course POT and a printout of the acceptance, and some time to spend on hold, no.

But if you ran a half at the lower time, it's just a phone call to figure it out!

Good luck and I'd love to know if you find success!!

I always use 10K's for my half corral placement .... So they have deniability im mine.

Brian

I DID pay!! That must be what happened. We did POT, and submitted with his name under his registration. And his number is the number after mine (we ran together and crossed less than a second apart at our POT race). So they must have seen the name was wrong...but maybe it just didn't register. Which I understand. They are dealing with tons of stats.

Thanks!

EDIT: I meant to ask, when you said "completely vanished" do you mean you guys can't find her in the system at all? D: That's terrible!! I hope you get it worked out.

Okay, I just talked to a gal at runDisney about my wife's registration being under her maiden name. She said to just go by Runner Relations at the packet pickup when we get in and they will take care of it. I would go ahead and call today. They may tell you the same thing, but your situation is more dramatic so there may be something they can do now.

My husband and myself are only running the half. I can't find our names for bibs/corrals. Are other people experiencing this?

I have to say that I couldn't figure out the rhyme or reason behind the corrals for the Light Side 10K and half for the Challenge people. Some had the same for both, some were off by a good deal, some seemed to have a better corral for the half vs. the 10K, and some vice versa!! It all seemed very odd to me... :-/

I am in H. And seeing the challenge break down of corrals was really giving me some wide eyes of "what the heck rundisney??" I thought I should be higher than this! But looking at the half break down, it appears that H is still just over the first 1/3 of the runners. So I can deal with that. This is my first challenge but wow these bibs are a little strange!

I am in H too. Still going to be concerned about the bottleneck on the path to HS.

So much concerned. lol. This was horrible at the half of a half. I am not looking forward to it this time. I keep telling myself SW is by far my favorite theme, so don't worry about pace. But, at the same time, I know I get antsy when my legs are feeling like they are ready to take off, but my path prevents it.

Plus god help whoever gets in my way once I spot BB-8!

can someone send me the link to check the half marathon? the one I have has the only option of 10K in the drop down menu. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter