******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near Naperville in the NW suburbs. You?
Same!!

We are booked at POFQ in September. If...and I know it's an if...FD pops up for our time there, traditionally this resort is NOT included?

Would it be wise to move my reservation now to Coronado Springs?
I agree with the other person that replied; wait until FD is officially released.

I'm rather hoping that POFQ would be included because of all the construction going on at the moderates.

Last edited:
Thank you all for helping to keep our eyes open for the Dates....Hoping for November 1st to be included

I have this fear that they'll release FD without any advance notice, and I'll happen to sleep late that day and miss it,and I'll never be able to get it. I'm insane...sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and I grab my phone and check just to make sure I didn't miss it. I need serious help.

@The Dirty Steve and @black562 , I know that there are no "solid rumors" as of yet. Can either of you say if that means no solid dates/resorts/requirements, or that no one knows if there will be FD this year yet? Thanks!

Guys, I actually had things to do today so I didn't stalk this board ALL DAY. I thought I wouldn't miss much but I came back to pages and pages of very interested talk. :flower1:

And just so you know, even with my busy schedule, I missed this board. I think it's becoming a sickness:yay:
Haha, I was "rockin out" today and I actually changed the lyrics a little.......For those about to dine......for free.....we salute you!!!!!

It's on our minds.....lol

I have this fear that they'll release FD without any advance notice, and I'll happen to sleep late that day and miss it,and I'll never be able to get it. I'm insane...sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and I grab my phone and check just to make sure I didn't miss it. I need serious help.
If it gives you any positive thinking I didn't book until June 22 last year and got fd - only at asm but fd is fd

If it gives you any positive thinking I didn't book until June 22 last year and got fd - only at asm but fd is fd
That does help :) Since my family is so big (7 in all, one baby, so we can stay in a 6 occupancy) there aren't many places that we will fit, and I'm not doing villas unless I rent points, which I can't do for FD, so there's only one mod we can stay at to get the standard dining plan, Fw cabins. AoA and ASMu suites both would get QS, which I don't want. Plus I'd love to be a boat ride away from MK! So I really have to get in there as soon as it drops to get a cabin. I'm so nervous!

That does help :) Since my family is so big (7 in all, one baby, so we can stay in a 6 occupancy) there aren't many places that we will fit, and I'm not doing villas unless I rent points, which I can't do for FD, so there's only one mod we can stay at to get the standard dining plan, Fw cabins. AoA and ASMu suites both would get QS, which I don't want. Plus I'd love to be a boat ride away from MK! So I really have to get in there as soon as it drops to get a cabin. I'm so nervous!
We are also a family of 7 and we are hoping for free dining as well at AoA. Our youngest is also 2 so we can stay in there one more time. We were there last year and loved it!

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one! I think reading this thread is sinking into my sub conscious and I find my self checking in the middle of the night quite often. Sometimes if it's after 4am est I think, what if I missed it???? We're gonna need an intervention hahahaha!

I have that same problem, waking up several times each night and checking online... it's gotten so bad that even the dog gets up now at 4am...He's helping me find FD!

We're like a support group! My husband thinks I've lost it, he just shakes his head when I start talking about Disney. But he's all for my saving us $2700!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter