******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past I have gone to Disney in September or October but this year our dates are probably going to be either Nov 25- Dec 2 or Dec 9- Dec 16. Does anyone who has gone at these times have an opinion on whether the Nov or Dec dates are better crowd wise?
pixiedust::mickeyjum

Those are the exact 2 weeks I'm deciding between right now!

Looking at post-Thanksgiving week.
Value resort plus MVMCP or BC without? Family of four *2 kiddies. We've done MNSSHP and enjoyed it. Not sure MVMCP is worth the $

How did you do that? Are you saying you actually booked through Visa? You called Visa or booked through a Visa website?:confused3
:cat: (That's me being a curious cat)

Someone already posted the email, but there was a separate number to call for visa holder and I was able to get FD at CBR even though I couldn't through disney directly.

@monorailrabbit We're in the same boat of looking at the RO. MY gut says that if we have a offer that works the best option may be to just call a CM and let them do the magic. Thought?
That's my plan. I called today becasue I kept getting confused on here and didn't want to annoy people. She said I could convert my current package over the phone. So that will be my plan. I asked like 3 times and kept reiterating that I had tickets and dinning and she called GS to confirm. Said it wouldn't be a problem.

Ohhhh that's great to know! I may have to have music as our pop back up plan!!
I think that's a great idea!

Oh, there was one night we were waiting for a bus at a park (can't remember which one). We waited and waited for the ASM bus. No bus. An ASSp bus came and took all of us waiting for the ASM bus. I think there was a staff or bus issue. So sometimes bus-sharing is a good thing. :)

How was music?? We've not been because of the shared bus situation, we've done Pop and sports though!

Hi Meeko! Does Sports share buses, or no? We don't usually use the bus, but I always like to know about that. ;)

We're considering going back the week after Thanksgiving again this year. :D

Hi Meeko! Does Sports share buses, or no? We don't usually use the bus, but I always like to know about that. ;)

We're considering going back the week after Thanksgiving again this year. :D

Hiiiii friend! We didn't share buses in the mornings, but often in the evenings the all stars were lumped together so those lines got long sometimes. But sports was always dropped off first so it wasn't a huge deal for us.

In the past I have gone to Disney in September or October but this year our dates are probably going to be either Nov 25- Dec 2 or Dec 9- Dec 16. Does anyone who has gone at these times have an opinion on whether the Nov or Dec dates are better crowd wise?

We are going Nov 25-Dec 2 also. I always hear week after thanksgiving is awesome. Looked at same week at December you did also- but had 3 separate friends that went that timeframe last year and said was ok until about Thursday then crowds got insane

We enjoyed Music and didn't have too many complaints about bussing. Crowded sometimes(surprise, surprise). It's the only Value I would actually return to.
Thanks for the insight. After being at sports last year I don't think being at music would be much different if the busses are shared. They are so close together anyway. Plus we've never been so it will be "new" instead of doing sports again.

We are going Nov 25-Dec 2 also. I always hear week after thanksgiving is awesome. Looked at same week at December you did also- but had 3 separate friends that went that timeframe last year and said was ok until about Thursday then crowds got insane

11/25-12/2 is my first choice! I have heard it is a great week as far as crowds go. We were there Thanksgiving week last year, and I didn't think it was bad at all. But some first-timers I talked to thought the crowds were horrible! It all depends on your perspective I think.

Same week for us....leaving Disney Springs for Friday. Just curious if you'd care to share your resort choice....(?):jester:

Curious which resort you think would be the best value for this week?Week after Thanksgiving.

Didn't know what to expect from ASM and we were pleasantly surprised.
May I ask which section you were placed in? I have heard that Jazz became preferred last year. Jazz used to be a reasonable walk to the main bldg/bus. What section or bldg would you recommend?

Thanks, I'm glad to hear the weather was good. Our last trip was in September and we were roasting. I can handle waiting in longer lines if the weather is nice.

I lived in FL for 2 years and went to WDW a couple of times in December & January on top of that. Nov-Dec-Jan-Feb are absolute paradise as far as I'm concerned. 70-80 degrees and sunshine. It will get cold at night on occasion. Being from the north I was, like, yeah, ok, whatever. Let me tell you something. When it gets down below 45 at night that's a whole new kinda cold! So be prepared for that. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. You're gonna live it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter