******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you won't have to risk this view while at CBR!
Disneys-Caribbean-Beach-Resort_Full_4533.jpg
OMG is that actual pic of CBR construction?wheres this exactly?

My dream would be to stay at AKL someday, Savannah view of course! :)
I share your dream. I've stayed at Poly. We checked out Contemporary when my daughter stayed there. We love to eat at Boma and the pool at night a AKL is the prettiest I've seen, not to mention the beauty of the place.

Let's all tell these stories so we will all calm down. When I got FD before it was a week after it dropped and wasn't even thinking about a Disney trip.

Last year a month after it dropped there were still rooms.
Yes, I have been able to do that as well. I booked my first Christmas trip 2 months out in 08 and I was able to get all the dining locations we wanted including Candlelight Processional and other popular dining locations. It just comes down to the resort you want and the dates etc. The weeks we were going used to be their slower time though and the recession made it even slower.

I wish everyone luck though on Monday!! I hope lots are able to grab a better deal:) Disney has always been a great vacation for us. But dang we work hard for our money and I just can't justify the added increase and less perks. I want the most bang for my buck! We may just have to sit it out this year. As is the dates, with it being my youngest senior year we would have to go in December when she gets out for break. Since all of October has been blocked. Just not a lot of dates to work with. Can't wait to hear everyone's booking stories:)
Double check the dates when it comes out to be sure though. Rumors have been wrong before even those from CM's. Disney sometimes changes things last minute as well.

(adults are 10 years and older in Disney prices) PER CHILD, PER NIGHT
(children are 3-9 years old in Disney prices)
Quick Service Dining

• 2 quick-service meals
  • 2 snacks
  • 1 refillable mug
$48.19 $20.88

Regular Dining

• 1 table-service meal
  • 1 quick-service meal
  • 2 snacks
  • 1 refillable mug
$69.35 $24.95

Deluxe Dining

• 3 meals (any combination of table-service and quick-service)
  • 2 snacks
  • 1 refillable mug
$106.68 $38.75
So they no longer charge seasonal rates for the dining plan like they tried out in the past?

You think 783$ is not too much to splurge?my kids are 8, 21, 11 and we also plan on doing water parks some days and doing resort breaks after RD.So we would get to spend time at BC but I feel foolish to give up my gccards at CBR for eight nights
Beach Club theming just might be my favorite. I love the nautical/coastal vibe. We had a room that faced the lake and could see the fireworks from there. There's no comparison between CB and CBR. I don't think you could pay me to stay at CBR again.

I've stayed at BC and CBR.......BC for the WIN! While food at the BC is actually a little more limited (no true food court) the TS's in the area are great and I just did the CS while I was in the parks. Also the pool is interesting enough that your kids will like it and it's not quite as scary trying to keep track of the kids as it is at the waterparks.

And just for the record the Captain's Grill is one of the best kept secrets around. Great breakfast at a reasonable (for Disney) price. Medium sized breakfast buffet and pretty easy to get a reservation including day of.

Meal plan prices went up this year. Current "less than" pricing is:
Quick service plan "less than" $51/night adult, $23/night child
Disney dine plan "less than" $72/night adult, $27/night child
Deluxe dine plan "less than" $109/night adult, $41/night child

Oh okay. I've never seen those numbers before. Thanks. What I posted was what I've seen for 2017.

OMG is that actual pic of CBR construction?wheres this exactly?

This is an old pic from the last time they did major renos at CBR - but starting in May, the Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Banana Cabana Pool Bar, the Calypso Trading Post, and the Barbados and Martinique areas will be closed for major renos...

Some people have received some great deals on Deluxe resorts with a travel agent that offers a Labour Day sale. They were able to get a Deluxe resort and add dining on and still save more than FD. Can't post the agency but do a search and I'm sure you will find it. Of course it does depend on how many people are going but this may be a good deal for you.

add me to the list of people who googles those words and got a better deal for a deluxe then free dining at a moderate ...

I think the point of the queue is to prevent that from happening, but since it's all new we won't know until it happens.
Just be aware when Disney has first rolled out anything new website related it has been a disaster. They usually aren't ready to handle the amount of traffic they get, especially when they offer a promotion like free dining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter