• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates are off but it's just a typo. UK is about 4 days before us in the past.

Okay I'll look back at it. Just feels like we aren't comparing apples to apples and without the real dates I can't tell. Like they just offered 2018 for U.K. So last year did they offer 2017 for U.K. And then a few days later offer 2016 for US?

And it isn't the only date off.

What It should say is 2016 UK 2015 USA . Then 2017 UK 2016 USA. Now the UK gets free dining for 2018 Thursday April 6th. That would theoretically mean we would get a release date Monday the 10th.

Well okay then!!! Let's get this countdown started. :rainbow:

Does anyone know what the upgrade price was from the summer 1 free QS meal to upgrade to reg, dining plan? We currently have that deal with 10 days park hopper and more tickets) but I want to see the calculations to find out whether FD would be a better deal for us (2 Adults 1 child) or if we should stick with our current deal.
It's $ 40.00 per night for adults, don't know what kid price is.

There are a lot of us out here! :lovestruc
I am a 10 year breast cancer survivor. I had a double mastectomy in 2011. I thankfully have been doing well since.
Love it when I hear those words...still no evidence of disease! :rainbow:
We Disney survivors must stick together...support is essential and is what got me through. party:
We are all members of the "I kicked cancer in the butt" team!

It's $ 40.00 per night for adults, don't know what kid price is.
Yeah, we are probably going to do this next year, for my grandson's graduation vacation. We have to go in the summer, so we hope the summer plan is offered again, and we will upgrade.

Wasn't the 2018 UK offer already released?
Except for maybe 2014 the last few years when Disney released free dining for the UK a few days later it was announced in the US (the dates below are general only and not visa card holders). What are your thoughts?

UK "2016 Free Dining"- released Thursday, April 23, 2015
US "2016 Free Dining"- released Monday, April 27, 2015

UK "2017 Free Dining" - released Thursday, April 21, 2016
US "2017 Free Dining" - released Saturday, April 25, 2015

UK "2018 Free Dining" - released Thursday, April 6, 2017
US "2017 Free Dining" - released Monday, April 10, 2017 (pending)

Is there a free dining bounce back for guests currently staying onsite? When do they usually have dining bouncebacks?
Typically they have free dining bounce backs for guests staying onsite August through October. Sometimes November as well. When we were there last September we got one and booked for this December.

Man, Disney is gunning hard for my business. In the last 2 weeks I have received, 2 emails with codes, a mailer for both myself and DH for Copper Creek (their new cabins) and today DH received a mailer with a code for up to 30% a room 5/28-8/31. They must be watching me lurk their website :magnify::surfweb:

For all of you FD experts out there, I have a question for you. I have my reservation already booked for August AND I have a Disney Chase Visa credit card. IF FD is released and IF credit card holders get any special dates or extra time to book, can I modify my reservation online or do I have to call? Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter