******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

The price I gave was what my TA said it would be. She told me it was $605 to upgrade from the Savory Summer Offer to QSDP. With 2 adults and 10 nights, that's how I got the $30.25 per person. Is it possible that she had the price the DDP before prices went up? She gave me the price when I booked.

Anyway, I am thinking of one evening 5pm-10ish at Disney Springs after staying "home" the rest of the morning/afternoon. I've never been there. I'm looking to add a little pixie dust each day. Some are bigger (MVMCP), some are relatively small (staying to watch night time fireworks), but just something in the "extra magic" column each day. Anything new or different at DS for DD8? She's not interested in BBB. And handing her a GC to spend at DS would probably suffice. Just wondering if anyone had anything kinda cool/different to do at DS for a few hours one evening.

We always like to see a movie at the AMC while we're there. It seems there's always a Disney movie playing!

Another question...planning the following TS...but, if I add to my days I will have another 6 hours to myself and a one credit TS to burn...other than those listed below, where would you spend that last single TS credit? Thinking a resort or Disney Springs? But no restrictions, what would you chose?

Tusker House
Via Napoli
50's PrimeTime
Askerhus
Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
CRT
Trattoria al Forna
Le Cellier (first 6 hour day by myself)
Be Our Guest (actually planning lunch and a breakfast, but wanted to add)

If you want to stay with the Disney Springs fun idea I would suggest T-Rex. We tend to be frustrated with the time that this restaurant takes, but our food is always good and the atmosphere is memory making for sure!

For all of you FD experts out there, I have a question for you. I have my reservation already booked for August AND I have a Disney Chase Visa credit card. IF FD is released and IF credit card holders get any special dates or extra time to book, can I modify my reservation online or do I have to call? Thanks for any help.

For all of you FD experts out there, I have a question for you. I have my reservation already booked for August AND I have a Disney Chase Visa credit card. IF FD is released and IF credit card holders get any special dates or extra time to book, can I modify my reservation online or do I have to call? Thanks for any help.
in the past you had to call; probably to prove you had the card and put $ 200 deposit on it. Last year an e-mail went out to card holders that you could click through to book; don't know about modify. I received my e-mail at 8:11AM on 4/25/16, I am on the East Cost.

If you used your card to book this res you should be able to modify if any extra dates or benefits are available otherwise yes you will need to call or book a new res online using your card.

The price I gave was what my TA said it would be. She told me it was $605 to upgrade from the Savory Summer Offer to QSDP. With 2 adults and 10 nights, that's how I got the $30.25 per person. Is it possible that she had the price the DDP before prices went up? She gave me the price when I booked.

Hmmm... I think maybe she is just wrong.

It is $607 for me to upgrade from QS to DDP for 3 dis adults, 1 child - 9 nights.

Where is this information from? The U.K. release date being tomorrow I mean?
I think by now it's on every Disney blog site there is. I would love to hear to hear some info out of Canada. They usually match the US offers better.

Hmmm... I think maybe she is just wrong.

It is $607 for me to upgrade from QS to DDP for 3 dis adults, 1 child - 9 nights.
I will find out, I have a call in to her but she's in a meeting right now. I will have her find out so I know exactly what I'm comparing. I don't want to not book FD, thinking the Summer Savory Offer is a better deal for me.

I'm going from one CS to QSDP. I know I don't want to do TS, it will cost me way too much now that my niece is considered an adult. Plus I have one TS booked for our 10 night trip that I will pay out of pocket for.

I got the email last year (wasn't planning a trip last year so I just cried inside a little).. there was a number to call and a link to book online. No early time to book, but extra dates in August.

I got the email last year (wasn't planning a trip last year so I just cried inside a little).. there was a number to call and a link to book online. No early time to book, but extra dates in August.

"Or call 407-939-7820 and mention the code that corresponds to your resort type and travel dates in the table below" 1 code for values, another for Mods/deluxe

This Savory summer offer confuses me. So I've heard $30 to upgrade to reg QS. And I just read back in March on this thread it said $40 day for adult to upgrade to reg QS.

The QS plan is $48 a day. WhYbwould it be $40 to get 1 more QS and snacks. I don't even have this, not going in summer, but so curious.

I will find out, I have a call in to her but she's in a meeting right now. I will have her find out so I know exactly what I'm comparing. I don't want to not book FD, thinking the Summer Savory Offer is a better deal for me.

I'm going from one CS to QSDP. I know I don't want to do TS, it will cost me way too much now that my niece is considered an adult. Plus I have one TS booked for our 10 night trip that I will pay out of pocket for.

Maybe one set of prices has tax included and one doesn't. The pesky taxes added on later always get me. Why, oh why, is it not included in the prices already??? :badpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter