******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas party dates are released too!!!

• November 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
  • December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22

Looks like we are down to being able to end our night in MK only 3 nights during our trip. Just can't afford the extra $ for 10 people to go to the party.

Man, Disney is gunning hard for my business. In the last 2 weeks I have received, 2 emails with codes, a mailer for both myself and DH for Copper Creek (their new cabins) and today DH received a mailer with a code for up to 30% a room 5/28-8/31. They must be watching me lurk their website :magnify::surfweb:
Some of us never get codes, it jus
The price I gave was what my TA said it would be. She told me it was $605 to upgrade from the Savory Summer Offer to QSDP. With 2 adults and 10 nights, that's how I got the $30.25 per person. Is it possible that she had the price the DDP before prices went up? She gave me the price when I booked.
This Savory summer offer confuses me. So I've heard $30 to upgrade to reg QS. And I just read back in March on this thread it said $40 day for adult to upgrade to reg QS.

The QS plan is $48 a day. WhYbwould it be $40 to get 1 more QS and snacks. I don't even have this, not going in summer, but so curious.
I'm going to get this straight....I'll post when I find the exact amount.

MNSSHP on NOV 1???!!!! Why? We were really hoping the Oct 31 was the last one. We don't want to do the party, and it was so nice thinking we had that whole week (except for the 31st) with no party to plan around. Good thing I've only done preliminary at this point, and can't even make ADRs yet.

I never did MNSSHP before, is it worth it? My daughters are 12 (twins) and have pretty much exited the princess phase.

We did in 2015. It's way overpriced IMO, but it's def something worth doing at least once, no matter the kids ages! Adults love it too. We will prob do it again this year bc my kids would flip if they saw people in costumes and they didn't get to partake.

We did in 2015. It's way overpriced IMO, but it's def something worth doing at least once, no matter the kids ages! Adults love it too. We will prob do it again this year bc my kids would flip if they saw people in costumes and they didn't get to partake.

Looks like around 400 for the four of us, what do you get for that? That is pretty high as you mention and if it is only seeing Halloween costumed characters then I am not sure we will do it.

How much is the MNSSHP for adults and children and I would assume you would need a valid park ticket to MK on the day you plan to attend??

I suppose we will hear something over the weekend if there's indeed a special on Monday? :surfweb:

Can someone post halloween dates? We are going in September and we don't do Halloween. :earboy2:

Okay on reflection I can see maybe the $30 being right but not the $40. Let's say if the $48 they break it down like this 2 QS meals at $18 each, 2 snacks at $6 each. So the summer Savory deal gave you a credit of $18 per person per day. I hope you guys were able to stack room discounts too because that isn't too much off.

* This is the description of the meal deal I found, want to make sure folks aren't thinking it is a QS plan, it isn't, it's only one Counter Service per day.

It's Called the 2016 Disney Summer Quick Service Meal Plan, this new plan is an abbreviated version of the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan. It entitles each guest of your party to one FREE quick service meal per day of stay.
Upgrade to regular dining is $44.79/$14.01. Upgrade to Quick service is $25.79/$10.52.

How much is the MNSSHP for adults and children and I would assume you would need a valid park ticket to MK on the day you plan to attend??
No you do not need a valid park ticket for that day so you could take the day off and visit DS or hang at your resort!

Prices haven't been released yet but last year a child's ticket ranged from $74-100 and adult from $79-105. The exact price depends on your party date and whether you buy in advance or at the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter