• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic:It seems to be a bit slow this morning. So I'll ask this question: Where is your favorite place to just sit and relax in any of the parks?

This spot might not be there anymore. But my daughter was 4 and we were with extended family and they wanted to ride BTMR. We had already seen the night parade but it was going on. There was a store (I think they sell haunted mansion items now) it was near HM had a couple of rocking chairs out front. I grabbed one and rocked my LO. We could see the parade through the trees and hear the music. It was like we were in WDW but all alone even though people were walking by. Such a great memory. Especially since both my girls don't fit on my lap anymore. Lol!!

Wow...so different than other people are reporting. I wonder what she would say the cost is to upgrade to the DDP from Summer Savory. It seems to be going up!

Great question!!! Oh rats I said I would stay off this topic. Just such a mystery.

Also- it makes me sick to my stomach thinking someone /anyone is using the wrong numbers to decide on which deal to choose!!

My favorite place to relax is in Epcot, outside in back of the Norway Bakery with a school bread and a coffee, it is a hidden gem ❤

I have 0% confidence. That's why I will just make a new reservation and cancel mine.

Also to those that said MM is nonrefundable. It is completely refundable before 45 days out.
Can I book 1 room and then add one later because I will have 5 people? I read on here earlier that you can add another person onto your free dining as long as they will be staying with the person who books the trip. Booking two rooms has got me concerned.

:offtopic: That angry off topic guy needs a flower :flower3:
Anyways, I turned in my thesis proposal draft for my master's degree. I'm rather anxious :scared:
Congrats!!! I'm sure they will like it :thumbsup2 I just found out the day before yesterday that my master's degree graduate portfolio passed the committee, so now I just have to finish these two classes and I'm done in May! :banana:

Can I book 1 room and then add one later because I will have 5 people? I read on here earlier that you can add another person onto your free dining as long as they will be staying with the person who books the trip. Booking two rooms has got me concerned.
I have 2 rooms booked. We are a family of 5. Wanting to stay at All Star Sports. This fd is crazy. This is our first time trying to get it. I was hoping to be able to change it online.

Favorite place to watch people: patio at Casey's Corner or the deck of the Train Station. You will see the Good, Bad, and the Ugly at these locations.

My husband took up refuge at Casey's Corner in March on a trip with the high school band, central location, easy for kids to find him (he's the medical officer for the band). Oh the stories he had to tell at lunch and dinner....we laughed so hard.

:offtopic:It seems to be a bit slow this morning. So I'll ask this question: Where is your favorite place to just sit and relax in any of the parks?
We like to sit on the benches at the beginning of world showcase by the two gift shops. Its a nice place to relax and if it gets too hot we just go in the gift shop for some a/c. Also anywhere in MK where I can see cinderella's castle. I love just looking at it.

Favorite place to watch people: patio at Casey's Corner or the deck of the Train Station. You will see the Good, Bad, and the Ugly at these locations.
Totally agree; we waited for the parade on the deck of the train station, it was a fantastic view for my kids and I saw some interesting characters vying for spots on the street :-)

This spot might not be there anymore. But my daughter was 4 and we were with extended family and they wanted to ride BTMR. We had already seen the night parade but it was going on. There was a store (I think they sell haunted mansion items now) it was near HM had a couple of rocking chairs out front. I grabbed one and rocked my LO. We could see the parade through the trees and hear the music. It was like we were in WDW but all alone even though people were walking by. Such a great memory. Especially since both my girls don't fit on my lap anymore. Lol!!
Yes, Yes, Yes, I loved those rocking chairs, the porch was raised up from the sidewalk for people watching. I was very sad the time I went by and they were gone.

I have 2 rooms booked. We are a family of 5. Wanting to stay at All Star Sports. This fd is crazy. This is our first time trying to get it. I was hoping to be able to change it online.

Actually nothing at all has happened with FD. So officially FD is about as laid back as it gets. Those of stalking it though.... :crazy: :welcome:party:

I do know where you are talking about....I've sat on the wall near there, it can be quiet at certain times. Love Haunted Mansion...one of my favorite rides!

Totally agree; we waited for the parade on the deck of the train station, it was a fantastic view for my kids and I saw some interesting characters vying for spots on the street :-)
I've never really checked out this area. Will do it when I go in July. Sounds interesting.

I do know where you are talking about....I've sat on the wall near there, it can be quiet at certain times. Love Haunted Mansion...one of my favorite rides!

Yeah it had this sort of really peaceful vibe. Like you're right there in it but out of all the hub bub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter