******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my IPad last year to book BC at 4 am. Prevented me from having to get out of bed. With today's implementation of queues, etc , I think I will work from kitchen island with laptop , tablet, whatever else I need this year!

This is what I do for ADR morning. I get up, make coffee, and fire up two laptops (one with Chrome the other with IE), two iPads, and have my phone nearby. I am fairly confident that this is the definition of "crazy" but it works!

First time poster here! We have a reservation at POR from 8/24-8/30. We have never been there before. We go to Disney about every 3 years. Last two times we stayed at BC and YC. Really can't afford Deluxe prices this year... I'm sad about the QS offered at the moderates. I'm sitting here wondering what I can do to earn extra money to upgrade....garage sale? Second job? LOL Is there anyone who has stayed at POR and really liked it?

Wel just think of it this way. We are obviously as a group tenacious individuals. If this affects us it affects all. How many people will check at 5-6am see that and just say I'll check again later? None of us, a lot of normal people. Could work in our favor.
I am more worried abt will this new system works with out any glitches... as the volume will be heavy in FD release they should have tested this before...

This is what I do for ADR morning. I get up, make coffee, and fire up two laptops (one with Chrome the other with IE), two iPads, and have my phone nearby. I am fairly confident that this is the definition of "crazy" but it works!
It's only crazy if you do it alone and believe me, you're not alone! I even take the day of work so I can plan and call in case of an emergency. I even have my laptop connected to the cable because I don't trust my WI-FI to be as fast as I want it to be.

First time poster here! We have a reservation at POR from 8/24-8/30. We have never been there before. We go to Disney about every 3 years. Last two times we stayed at BC and YC. Really can't afford Deluxe prices this year... I'm sad about the QS offered at the moderates. I'm sitting here wondering what I can do to earn extra money to upgrade....garage sale? Second job? LOL Is there anyone who has stayed at POR and really liked it?
We've stayed many times and loved it! Grounds are beautiful.

That's what I was thinking. I staked FD last year. Didn't hear anything about RO and it dropped same day.
Unfortunately if RO drops only for dates up to Sept it will do me no good so my plan now is a change of dates and book a new reservation for FD, I have my top 10 choices picked and I'm ready to go!

Maybe I am misunderstanding but I just went on website tried to book a ressie and got thru to check out no problem is this not where the queue screen shows?

Maybe I am misunderstanding but I just went on website tried to book a ressie and got thru to check out no problem is this not where the queue screen shows?

I did the same and I didn't see it either. But someone showed a pic so it's out there.

I absolutely LOVE POR. I prefer Deluxe but this year, I am going Mod too and booked POR without a moment's hesitation.

I'm confused. If FD drops at 4 AM on Monday you can add it to your existing reservation online? At 4? You click "change reservation"
? Or you wait to add it by phone at 7 AM?

Oh my goodness. I know what you mean about coming up with ways to make extra $$$. DH never goes to Disney with us. Disney is life to me and my 3 kids, DH just didn't get it. Once at a character breakfast he told our nephew to get ready because he could see Scooby Doo. :scared1: Anyway, after ALL my figuring and refiguring until my eyes are falling out, DH tells me last night that he would like to join us for a couple of days this time. :crowded:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter