******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when wilderness lodge renovations are expected to be complete? It says 2017 and this is on table for options for us as to where to stay.

Let's all tell these stories so we will all calm down. When I got FD before it was a week after it dropped and wasn't even thinking about a Disney trip.

Last year a month after it dropped there were still rooms.
We went back and forth about going until TWO DAYS before the offer ended! I watched rooms come and go for two months basically! Ha! But we got exactly what we wanted at Pop two days prior!! Talk about last minute! Lol

Why wouldn't you stay at CBR? I've never stayed there before.

Two years ago we stayed in a pirate room and our stay was just fine, aside from the long walk to the food court. So last year we booked a standard room for FD. Went to check in and our room smelled stale/musty/smokey then heavily sprayed with something to mask that smell. It was instant headache as soon as you walked in the door. So I dragged my half asleep kids back to concierge to ask for another room. Got one in a different building.....same smell. Blech. Back to concierge I went, in tears at this point, and they kindly moved us to another resort.

I don't want anyone to be confused by this, but the Fort Wilderness cabins have traditionally been considered MODERATES and have been included in free dining. The new Copper Creek cabins are deluxe (should be at over $2000/night) and no one knows yet if they will qualify for free dining.

As I understand it, the new Copper Creek cabins will be excluded from FD.

I'm back after several hours of cleaning and have caught up. Now that we've settled the minimum ticket requirements, I have one more question. POP or ASMusic?? Could anyone give me their pros and cons if you've stayed there before? I've only ever stayed at POR so I am worried I won't enjoy them as much since I LOVE POR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter