• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this was a bust. It would cost me an extra $200 to "take advantage" of "free dining" at POR. Right now I have 6 nights at POR booked with the Canadian ticket deal and DDP paid for oop for $200 less than what free dining would get me. Also, my second reservation at Pop.....it won't let me change it so far. I had two reservations made to give me options while I make up my mind if it is worth it to upgrade to the moderate. Still trying to decide.

In summary, free dining would be an advantage if staying at a value resort and not at all a help if staying at a moderate. Deluxe would be alright but that would cost me even more. Oh well.

Well that was easy to modify our current reservation. So glad we don't have to call in and wait forever. Done that with other offers before.

TIP: For those wanting to change their current reservation. DON'T click on the "change" button next to dining as that will only show you pricing without the offer. Click on the change button in the offer section at the top to pick the free dining. Seems simple now but it had me confused at first.

YES!!!! Was able to book, after switching browsers, WL Deluxe Dining Plan for our Sept trip! Those of you getting an error on checkout try a different browser, can't hurt!

Well this was a bust. It would cost me an extra $200 to "take advantage" of "free dining" at POR. Right now I have 6 nights at POR booked with the Canadian ticket deal and DDP paid for oop for $200 less than what free dining would get me. Also, my second reservation at Pop.....it won't let me change it so far. I had two reservations made to give me options while I make up my mind if it is worth it to upgrade to the moderate. Still trying to decide.

In summary, free dining would be an advantage if staying at a value resort and not at all a help if staying at a moderate. Deluxe would be alright but that would cost me even more. Oh well.
Canada ticket promo is nice though :wave:

I am not sure per adult but in Nov 2015 this was our Thanksgiving meal. Husband and myself and two teens (adults in the price of Disney) With a generous tip it was $220 for all of us. And you had to wheelbarrow us out! Stuffed does not even cover it! So good

Pop says no FD rooms available for preferred, which is where I'm booked. uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter