******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks okay to me but I have heard people compare it to a retirement community. I don't think that is a fair analysis but it is pretty bland. I suggest searching for video walkthroughs.

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear if my TA was able to modify my reservation at CBR. It's my first time using a TA and I'm really hating not having the control!! Have any of you modified your reservation and still kept the gift cards? Ease my mind a little bit, please! :upsidedow

I added the free dining to my CBR reservation online and the res number stayed the same so I think I'll still get the gift cards.

I am booked at beach club standard and it will not let me add the offer because the rooms are sold out. Do you think if I call I can add? My second choice would be wl, but I'm afraid to give up my BC room.

They can't just add a promo to a room. The room is either in promo inventory or it's not. Doesn't hurt to keep checking though!

No availability last week of Sept for CBR exception is pirate room...Tried to login again
.Circle of death under reservation

There is a group block at Poly at the end of August, so there will be slim picking there if anything at all. You may need to consider looking at other resorts or heading to the August 2017 discount thread on the Resorts forum here on DIS to see what others have done to book Poly during your time frame.

Thanks. I've checked a bunch of other dates and no go. Looks like we are cancelling.

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted!

I'm still waiting to see how mine will pan out. My awesome friend/TA was awake when FD dropped but unable to get CBR for our dates, but she put a hold on Saratoga Springs. We're supposed to be eligible to switch to SSR since we booked at CBR before the construction was announced, so fingers crossed that will work out when the phone lines open!

Just a reminder for those who haven't booked yet, the ticket requirement is only TWO DAYS with PH. The wording on the special when you first click on it makes it sound like you need to book 5 Nights/6 Days, it's only when you read the Special Offer Details that it states the actual minimum. I just didn't want anyone coming on here or the site, seeing the "5 Night/6 Day" in the initial description and thinking they are out of luck!:)

Got it. Pop, preferred, 9/10-9/16. Used my phone and didn't even get out of bed to modify and upgrade to DDP my existing reservation! Woot! I even got the confirmation email at 5:57. Going back to sleep, worn out by stress.

I was able to get Pop, but only Nov 26-Dec 1. It wouldn't let me do any longer (Plan was Nov 26 - Dec 5th for my birthday). Seems like there almost no rooms in December. I tried different combos later in the month just to see.

what is old key west like?

We stayed in a 1 bedroom for a week. It was HUGE!!! We were really close to the main area. It is a large resort and not really well planned out as far as buildings and roads. But it is quiet and rather peaceful but I don't travel with little kids. If I had to rank the deluxe resorts, it would be second from the bottom with SSR being at the bottom. The transportation is a downfall for these two resorts.

And then again, I'm a bit older and you couldn't pay me to stay at a Value.

I had the change reservation and now I'm getting the endless circle of death...it also let me book 3 nights at Pop with free dining but the price was $572 more than room only including my 2 day park hoppers so I decided to do room only:headache: it's not worth $500+ for only one additional night.

Guess I'll keep trying...

Congrats to all whose free dining dreams came true:flower1:

Anyone else having issues with the website? I went to modify and everything was fine until the checkout page kept saying error. Now when I try to reload my reservation the modify button has disappeared!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter