Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Please add us @smitch425!

October 1st
4 adults - mom, dad, hubby, and me!
Undecided on costumes - I'm pregnant and need to find something that works with an 8 month preggo bump.
Skippers Canteen at 5:20

Oct 15th (First time attending a party)
2 Adults (myself and my mother) and 1 child (10)
costumes - still undecided but I am leaning towards Alice in Wonderland themed - my son loves bunnies and I would love to dress him up as the White Rabbit
ADR - Coral Reef @ 4:00 and Halloween Dessert Party

Oct 15th (First time attending a party)
2 Adults (myself and my mother) and 1 child (10)
costumes - still undecided but I am leaning towards Alice in Wonderland themed - my son loves bunnies and I would love to dress him up as the White Rabbit
ADR - Coral Reef @ 4:00 and Halloween Dessert Party
My son will be going as the White Rabbit on the 13th :)
IMG_5180.JPG

We are all attending our first MNSSHP on August 29th.
15 total members in our party
8 Adults, and 7 Children
Adults are going as Snow White and the 7 dwarfs
Children are as follows: Stitch and Angel, the two Stepsisters, Cinderella, and Dash
We have a breakfast ADR at Ohana for 11 of us

OMGoodness y'all...I was almost done updating and the site reloaded the page, and I lost it all. :faint: Startled the hubby when I yelled "Noooooo!! Please don't!!" :rotfl:I'll try again tomorrow. Sorry!!!

All these months since this thread started, and I'm still the only one going on 9/22? Wow!

My balloon shirt. It's not quite done yet & will have matching ears. It DOES look much better in person lol.

I LOVE this. I honestly was picturing like the "bunch of grapes" balloons for some reason, and kept thinking, dang that's going to suck for rides :rotfl::faint:
So this is super cute :) great job!

We just added days to our already long trip to take the kids to Disney for Halloween :)

Our date : Nov. 1st
Party : 2 adults (mom and dad) and 2 infants (2 years old - almost 3 - and 1 year old)
Costumes : Boys will be dressed as Catboy and Gekko while we'll be Romeo and Luna girl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter